Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unknown Facts about Carrie

Carrie_Hannah

I saw this thread on a different site and I thought it might be fun to do on here.

Most of us probably feel like we know everything about Carrie. If you’re like me, you have followed her since the Idol days and think you have heard every fact that there is about Carrie that is out there!

Did you come across a fact or something about Carrie that you didn’t know and think others may not know as well? Please share!

Carrie_Hannah

In my meet and greet with her I mentioned I teach Band and she said she used to play flute in middle school and said she didn’t stick with it but didn’t know why. I told her well I think singing REALLY worked out best for you than flute playing lol!
That’s awesome! I didn’t know she played the flute!

Carrie_Hannah

I always get surprised when Carrie fans don’t know this tidbit of information about her.
During her American Idol audition, she was asked by Simon to disclose a secret… something that used to be on her but isn’t anymore. She seemed embarrassed and laughed while saying “Oh my gosh” and went on to tell that she used to have a third nipple. She got it removed and said it mainly just looked like a mole, which is what she would tell people it was when they asked.
Many people don’t know this and have never seen it because it’s in the extended version of her audition, not the one that we normally see.
😊