Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Reflection) Vegas residency

Smokyiiis

If you are getting tickets directly rather than thru the fan club you are paying some outrageous prices. For an example my ticket is Orchestra NN for a Wednesday night. I paid around $250 thru the fan club but then went direct and Row NN Orchestra is $1800

Reactions: mbh

countrymusicfan15

If you are getting tickets directly rather than thru the fan club you are paying some outrageous prices. For an example my ticket is Orchestra NN for a Wednesday night. I paid around $250 thru the fan club but then went direct and Row NN Orchestra is $1800
Wow! Just curious though..how were you able to check direct?? I thought those ticket sales aren’t available until next Monday.

Smokyiiis

Wow! Just curious though..how were you able to check direct?? I thought those ticket sales aren’t available until next Monday.
I keep trying to post a screenshot I took of the prices but it wont let me do a browse of computer....just a link. As soon as it enables me to do so I will. Maybe because someone gets fees and admin charges for handling for the theatre?

maryleepj

Ok, I looked at seats by clicking on the AXS premium button instead of the fan club presale button and you can see where the seats actually are by clicking on the section. Appears the orchestra rows start with AA and not single letters. Prices are higher and vary by row. If I recall correctly row MM was about $275 and row OO was about $250. Row GG was like $375!

Last edited:

oldyfan

I purchased tickets for Dec 10th so far. It totally reminded me of searching through venues for fan club presale tickets during her tours...I spent about 2 hours going from finding tickets and looking to see where they are located, my husband likes aisle seats. Yay, success!

Oh man, decisions, decisions. Not sure if I want to pull the trigger on a ticket and then have to book airfare and a hotel on top of it. But I don't want to miss what I'm sure will be an epic show. At least I'll get to see her this summer if I don't get to Vegas.

twaintrain

Oh man, decisions, decisions. Not sure if I want to pull the trigger on a ticket and then have to book airfare and a hotel on top of it. But I don't want to miss what I'm sure will be an epic show. At least I'll get to see her this summer if I don't get to Vegas.
I found a good deal on a hotel that I think is walking distance to the theater and flights to Vegas generally seem to be pretty reasonable, but I guess that depends on where you're coming from. I am just happy to have something to look forward to!

Ok, I looked at seats by clicking on the AXS premium button instead of the fan club presale button and you can see where the seats actually are by clicking on the section. Appears the orchestra rows start with AA and not single letters. Prices are higher and vary by row. If I recall correctly row MM was about $275 and row OO was about $250. Row GG was like $375!

Those are AXS premium tickets. The tickets that go on sale to the public on Monday the 24th will be the same price as FC presale tickets for each price point. They have this on their site describing 'premium' tickets:

AXS Premium gives fans direct access to purchasing premium tickets at market value. Ticket prices and supplies of inventories are subject to change based on demand. With AXS Premium, fans can choose the perfect ticket based on their individual preferences. By purchasing tickets directly from AXS (the official event ticketing provider) fans can eliminate the risk of purchasing tickets that may be considered lost, stolen or counterfeit.

Please note that AXS Premium may not be available for all events and may be General Admission depending on venue setup.

In other words, a chance for them to bring in more money because someone will pay the price, hence the 'market value'.

I found a good deal on a hotel that I think is walking distance to the theater and flights to Vegas generally seem to be pretty reasonable, but I guess that depends on where you're coming from. I am just happy to have something to look forward to!
Its been a little while since I've been to Vegas, but most everything on the strip is within walking distance. All really depends on footwear of choice though and how far you want to walk. And as long as safety precautions are taken (solo females, unsafe areas away from strip, etc.).

oldyfan

Those are AXS premium tickets. The tickets that go on sale to the public on Monday the 24th will be the same price as FC presale tickets for each price point. They have this on their site describing 'premium' tickets:

AXS Premium gives fans direct access to purchasing premium tickets at market value. Ticket prices and supplies of inventories are subject to change based on demand. With AXS Premium, fans can choose the perfect ticket based on their individual preferences. By purchasing tickets directly from AXS (the official event ticketing provider) fans can eliminate the risk of purchasing tickets that may be considered lost, stolen or counterfeit.

Please note that AXS Premium may not be available for all events and may be General Admission depending on venue setup.

In other words, a chance for them to bring in more money because someone will pay the price, hence the 'market value'.
I also purchased insurance with the FC tickets. I think it was about 13.00 a ticket, but with things still a little unsettled in the world I thought 13.00 was well worth it.