Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VH1 "Behind the Music" Video (9-30-12) here!

Sofa Critic

^^ not working for me on my mac...not sure what to do...

Forgot to mention that you need to remove the .001 / .002 /.003 extensions from the filenames so that the extension reads .divx Then you can play, provided you have some kind of DivX player (available for free from CNET Downloads)

rainbow1

Cathie, these are the instructions that someone gave me:
download hjsplit
download the 3 links
run hjsplit
select join
select the download links
it will join the 3 parts

blitzer50

For people wondering about HJSplit, download the program (for Mac users, click here). Then run the program (it doesn't need to be installed). Click on join, select "input file", select the first part (.001), click open, click start. It will join the three parts into one 490 MB video. The three parts are not meant to be played by themselves.

About YouTube, I uploaded the video, then YouTube told me that the video was rejected because it's too long.

robinannhunt

If you don't combine them then remove the ".001" and change the name to eliminate the duplicate names. Play it on Divx.

EDIT: Well that only works on the first segment.

Last edited: