Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vinyl

twaintrain

Does anyone have “Cry Pretty” on vinyl? I just got a record player and am buying some records. I read a review on Amazon that the vinyl was warped. Anyone have any issues?

twaintrain

Well I read a lot of reviews talking about bad quality of new releases on vinyl. I am clueless about records. They were talking about the thickness making a difference. I could only find one review for vinyl of CP and they had issues. Just wondering about the quality.

thaifood

The thicker the vinyl the less chance of warping, but...if you keep it out of the sun it shouldn't warp anyway. I still have all of my albums & they are all still in great shape after lugging them all over the country for years.

Oh, vinyl sounds better than any other media as well.

Claus N

My record is a bit warped but it plays fine. It sounds ok, but I think the digital versions are just as good. It's not a good sounding album to begin with so it doesn't translate well to vinyl.