Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virtual Fan Club Party 2020

LilUnderwood

Just got an email from the Fan Club about a virtual fan club party! Not sure how it’s going to work but I’m excited! Maybe she will give hints on new music?! Maybe not but one can hope!!

CU4ever

Fan club members can attend, but if you aren’t part of the fan club you don’t have access to it.

Well this is amazing! Love that everyone gets a chance, especially since it's not always the case with the in-person events.

LilUnderwood

I hope they take everyone who enters! I would think with a virtual event you can be limitless on how many people can be on there!

MSCarriefan

So does everyone who is a member get to watch as long as you RSVP through the raffle with your phone number? I am confused

CU4ever

I am excited for this, but feel like it will be a little messy. lol. What if there are hundreds of us all screaming to talk to Carrie :cool:

Suellen

Don’t know why but I’m having problems signing in to the Fan Club, I even changed my password.

maddkat

Staff member
I am excited for this, but feel like it will be a little messy. lol. What if there are hundreds of us all screaming to talk to Carrie :cool:
I doubt that's a problem as even at regular FCPs we don't get to talk to or ask questions of Carrie. If there is going to be a Q&A I assume as usual we would submit questions in advance.

cmuf2011

Don’t know why but I’m having problems signing in to the Fan Club, I even changed my password.

Glad I’m not the only one. I was able to log on my laptop but on my phone when I click sign in all it does is refresh the homepage i couldn’t even get to the login on mobile

CU4ever

I doubt that's a problem as even at regular FCPs we don't get to talk to or ask questions of Carrie. If there is going to be a Q&A I assume as usual we would submit questions in advance.

I guess I'm just wondering how it will work. If there are hundreds of us all talking and making noise even just in excitement about her performance, how will we hear Carrie lol