Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virtual Fan Club Party 2020

CU4ever

I agree! And with this Christmas album she won’t have to worry about it being country. If the song with David is for the Christmas album, any radio station could play it, the Christmas album will get international exposure, etc.
We're finally getting our pop crossover!

Louisa

Thank you Carrie for hosting a virtual party. Loved it. She looked gorgeous in green. Her hair looks lovely. I loved the set list too. Excited she’s releasing a Christmas album. New music... kind of. ❤️

Smokyiiis

Thank you Carrie for hosting a virtual party. Loved it. She looked gorgeous in green. Her hair looks lovely. I loved the set list too. Excited she’s releasing a Christmas album. New music... kind of. ❤️
We’re you one of the ones that won a prize?

maddkat

Staff member
What questions she did answer? Is there a video somewhere to watch?
no videos, they asked for people not to cap so we won't be allowing them on here

most questions were mundane. the best one was about a favorite memory from the CP tour. That's when she started to cry thinking about the tour and the fans.

MSCarriefan

I wonder if the photo I found on Instagram of Carrie in a studio was actually for the Christmas album? (it's the first post in album 7 thread)

I was so excited to hear this news but my feed decided to freeze just when she was talking about the album:(

Jane-Alex

no videos, they asked for people not to cap so we won't be allowing them on here

most questions were mundane. the best one was about a favorite memory from the CP tour. That's when she started to cry thinking about the tour and the fans.
Oh, I understand why she asked not to record video, I just wish we international fans had a chance to see it. I have never seen performances of most of those songs.

CU4ever

I remember Carrie said a few times to make sure you had a selfie posted. I tried to post my selfie a few times, but whenever I did it just refreshed the page and I didn't see it. Did anyone else have this problem and/or know if it still submitted?

Smokyiiis

I remember Carrie said a few times to make sure you had a selfie posted. I tried to post my selfie a few times, but whenever I did it just refreshed the page and I didn't see it. Did anyone else have this problem and/or know if it still submitted?
Mine did the same thing but then I actually saw it in the collage later. I’m sure they got it

Audra

I had the same problem! I’m sure they got it since I’m sure it couldn’t keep up with everyone uploading them so they probably got it, that’s what I’m hoping! Lol

Louisa

I tried to submit my photo after the party ended. Will it have been accepted? Does anyone know what Carrie was talking about when she said we’d be getting an email?

maddkat

Staff member
I tried to submit my photo after the party ended. Will it have been accepted? Does anyone know what Carrie was talking about when she said we’d be getting an email?
pretty sure it probably was and no idea what's going to be in the email. Anxious to see but she was insistant on us uploading those selfies. lol

CU4ever

Everyone check your emails & you'll see the "gifts" for the party this year. It's the selfie, a printable "ticket", and a facebook photo frame.

Smokyiiis

I don't understand what's going in but I never ever get emails from the fan club. When I went on the morning of the party I specifically went into my profile to make sure my email was correct. What can I do about it?

I don't understand what's going in but I never ever get emails from the fan club. When I went on the morning of the party I specifically went into my profile to make sure my email was correct. What can I do about it?

In 2016 I remember having the same issue when I renewed my membership. I emailed them and that ended up getting it fixed...I don’t know what the initial problem was.

Smokyiiis

I had the same problem before and contacted support. It was fixed for a New York Second....and since then....not a single word more.

cmuf2011

I recently renewed my membership and I remember checking a box to receive emails. Idk how to fix it though maybe you can email them?