Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virtual Fan Club Party 2020

Smokyiiis

I do see that my pic made it on there. LOL. I guess I just don't exist for emails. If it weren't for this website I'd likely never know about missing emails. I even checked spam.

jimshoe

I don't understand what's going in but I never ever get emails from the fan club. When I went on the morning of the party I specifically went into my profile to make sure my email was correct. What can I do about it?

I'm in the same boat. I don't get e-mails from them anymore either..... Maybe I'll e-mail someone and see if it can get fixed

Glad to know I'm not alone.. they say misery loves company

jimshoe

I don't understand what's going in but I never ever get emails from the fan club. When I went on the morning of the party I specifically went into my profile to make sure my email was correct. What can I do about it?

Not sure if this will help me but I asked the fanclub and one of hte people there told me to go into your profile, into settings and the under other settings there is a spot for 'notification settings'.. Everything was correct for me except my browser notifications settings were turned off. I'm not a smart enough computer guy to know if that matters but I changed that to on... maybe that will help.

I just found it on YouTube...that person better be careful lol. And I agree about That Song...I have friends who refuse to listen to country but LOVE that song.

I don't know if everyone has seen this video or not, but That's Where It Is was put on YouTube by someone.

Last edited by a moderator: