Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote For "Church Bells" | GAC Top 20

txacar

CB premiered tonight "new to the voting page." Hope we can get her a high debut next week. (Keith's Wasted Time debuted at #6 today.)

Voted.

mooret

Carrie didn't make the top 20 this week.. because we got in late... i listened to all the other 20 songs sorry didn't care for them..... when they played church bells saying you can vote it in .. it rock it is so much better then the rest!! r maybe i am just a true die hard Carrie fan!!!!!

txacar

Carrie didn't make the top 20 this week.. because we got in late... i listened to all the other 20 songs sorry didn't care for them..... when they played church bells saying you can vote it in .. it rock it is so much better then the rest!! r maybe i am just a true die hard Carrie fan!!!!!

They are always delayed a week. Keith was on the countdown a week before Carrie, but just debuted on the countdown tonight. As I said in the previous post, she premiered tonight, will debut next week.

You're like me. I use all 10 of my votes for Carrie, and only watch her video, lol.