Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote for Greatest Hits: Decade #1 for Music Hub's Most Anticipated Album!

carriefan14

Music Hub

It would mean a lot if you guys could vote for Carrie in this poll from Music Hub Wikia - it is toward the bottom right of the screen. Also competing are Taylor Swift Nicki Minaj and One Direction.

Update: I just want to thank everyone for voting. You guys rock. Carrie has won that poll hands down.

I have one more request, and it's kind of on a bigger level. I've submitted numerous requests for Carrie's Wiki to be featured in news articles or spotlights or anything that would help draw in more members. Music Wikia has always been more "pop-oriented" and they've made it very obvious. They will focus on pop acts and completely ignore other wiki's about country artists or even hip hop artists. Like, for example, even though I've submitted numerous news spots to them several times in the last few weeks due to "Something in the Water" going so big and the new album coming out, they haven't responded or bothered to look into it. Adele has been featured in the news twice in the last two weeks and I suspect there's some favortism going on there, even though Carrie is clearly leading the poll.

So - just a request. Could you guess maybe tweet Music Wiki (MusicWikia) and suggest they feature Carrie in the news section of their front page? You could talk about how HUGE her new single is and why they shouldn't be ignoring her. My twitter name is CarrieWiki, by the way, which links to the site. Carrie fans unite!

Also on the Music Hub main page you will see the "From the community" section and there's a tab that says "Suggest a story". If you click on that and put in this url -

http://carrieunderwood.wikia.com/wi...forlife/"Something_in_the_Water"_Goes_Massive

They will see how many requests are coming in and they will have no choice but to feature her in the news section! Thanks!

Last edited:

Louisa

There is a new poll now. Vote for Carrie.

Music Hub

Who has been your favorite artist of 2014?

Nicki Minaj

One Direction

Meghan Trainor

Fifth Harmony

Carrie Underwood

5 Seconds of Summer

Iggy Azalea

Maroon 5

Ariana Grande

Taylor Swift