Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote for Little Toy Guns

bluetb4

Well, guess I have to stop for a bit. When I hit the vote button...nothing happens. No message or anything.

bluetb4

^^ Did that and it still was not allowing me to vote so I just finished re-booting my pc....no go. I voted for Reba for the heck of it...and it worked!! Lol.
Guess I'll try back in a while...darn it!! Going to go request LTG on media base for a while. Sorry that I'm a party pooper!!

txacar

I would love to get this one, too. Just tried again -- taking points from Carrie every time I vote.

bluetb4

Voting. Response time between votes is slow for me. Carrie at 47.65% These totals look like last nights...only in reverse....Carrie was up.
Reba fans must want this too!!

bluetb4

Carrie is in need of votes!!! Currently, Reba 53.8% and Carrie 46.92% This is the last day for voting. Winner announced tomorrow (Monday)