Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote for 'Somethin' Bad' on GAC Top 20

Eder Rodrigues

DTRM 9 wks
JTTW 3 wks
BHC 11 wks

not sure if you included CC was #1 for 2009
and BHC was #1 video of the 2000's

Thank you. I became a Carrie fan in early 2008, so I never found this numbers and I don't trust wikipedia haha. I thought BHC was the only one that hit No.1, glad I'm wrong. So her total is 173 weeks. This is what I had:

- GAC's Top 20 (Weeks at No. 1) -
• 151. Carrie: Before He Cheats (1), Wasted (1), So Small (4), All-American Girl (8), Just a Dream (8), I Told You So (5), Cowboy Casanova (10), Temporary Home (11), Undo It (14), Mama's Song (14), Remind Me (1), Good Girl (10), Blown Away (14), Two Black Cadillacs (9), See You Again (15), Blown Away Medley (13), Somethin' Bad (13)

maddkat

Staff member
^ amazing numbers but just think how much higher they'd be if GAC hadn't started that 15 week rule

rainbow1

Just went over to find Keith on CMT (but didn't, I don't know my way around there) ....and happened on to the top 20. I didn't know SITW was on there!

txacar

Just went over to find Keith on CMT (but didn't, I don't know my way around there) ....and happened on to the top 20. I didn't know SITW was on there!
Yay. Thanks. Maddkat tweeted and I voted for SITW. Re Keith, he is #1 video on the home page at CMT. Just click and it will take you to the video. Is a bit steamy. Not something I want to see again.