Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote for "Somethin' Bad" on ToC Top 10 Video Countdown

Louisa

Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood's "Somethin' Bad" has been added to the Taste of Country Top 10 Video Countdown.

Pick your favorite country music videos below! Each hour, you can place your vote for one video to make our weekly Taste of Country Top 10 Video Countdown. Voting closes each Friday at noon, and the week's countdown is revealed shortly thereafter.

VOTE HERE

Marie2011

Awesome wish I could vote but according to the several anti virus that I have toc has malicious content so I avoid going to that site just to be safe. So y'all be sure to vote for me.

Louisa

"Somethin' Bad" drops to No. 10 on the countdown this week. Vote here.

Fans can vote for one video, once every hour until the poll closes next Friday at 12PM ET.

Louisa

"Somethin' Bad" did not make it into the top 10 on the ToC Top 10 Video Countdown this week. Vote here.

Fans can vote for one video, once every hour until the poll closes next Friday at 12PM ET.