Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote Now: The 16 Best Singles of 2016 . . . So Far

terilyn

Vote Now: The 16 Best Singles of 2016 . . . So Far | Nash Country Daily

Vote Now: The 16 Best Singles of 2016 . . . So Far
by Jim Casey | @TheJimCasey | July 29, 2016
From Keith and Carrie to Sturgill and Stapleton—and everyone in between—2016 has already had its fair share of memorable singles from a who’s who of artists.

The staff at Nash Country Daily had its hands full trying to pick the best ones, but we managed to narrow our list down to 16 singles. Now it’s up to you to help us decide who has the supreme single of 2016 . . . so far. Keep in mind, the single had to be released to radio in 2016.

Vote now for your favorite single of 2016 . . . so far. Polls close on Thursday, Aug. 4, at 11:59 p.m. CT.

“Snapback” Old Dominion
“My Church” Maren Morris
“Humble and Kind” Tim McGraw
“Think of You” Chris Young feat. Cassadee Pope
“T-Shirt” Thomas Rhett
“Record Year” Eric Church
“Girl Next Door” Brandy Clark
“Came Here to Forget” Blake Shelton
“Brace for Impact (Live a Little)” Sturgill Simpson
“Lights Come On” Jason Aldean
“Wasted Time” Keith Urban
“Church Bells” Carrie Underwood
“H.O.LY.” Florida Georgia Line
“Parachute” Chris Stapleton
“Different for Girls” Dierks Bentley feat. Elle King
“Vice”Miranda Lambert

Sorry if this is not posted in the right place leaving for a few days very rushed!!

Farawayhills

The introduction seems a bit stereotyped:
"From Keith and Carrie to Sturgill and Stapleton—and everyone in between"

I think the breadth and musical range of her work actually puts her a lot closer to Sturgill and Stapleton's quality than half the people on this list - but I guess she'll sadly never get that recognition.