Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warning!! Warning!! Sitw in the car!! Warning!!! Warning!!!

DaisyTweets

Just wanted to give all my Carriefans friends a BIG HUGE WARNING if you listen or hear SITW in the car it just may cause you to have an accident. It seriously makes you want to raise your hands and dance around!!! It almost made me have an accident and I was parked in my driveway when I heard it!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though it sounds beyond AWESOME on the radio. It really did make me clap my hands -- it was like having church in the car!!!! I truly believe this is going to be a game changer away from the awful 'bro country' garage!!!!

maddkat

Staff member
Lolllllllll I love this.
I just got back from running errands with SITW blasting.
and singing along at the top of my lungs!

jptexas

Yea there's Something in the Water but there was a familiar bass player on the Kelly and Michael show. I think that was Mark checking the show out. I could be wrong but I'm 99% sure.

jbrown

Just wanted to give all my Carriefans friends a BIG HUGE WARNING if you listen or hear SITW in the car it just may cause you to have an accident. It seriously makes you want to raise your hands and dance around!!! It almost made me have an accident and I was parked in my driveway when I heard it!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though it sounds beyond AWESOME on the radio. It really did make me clap my hands -- it was like having church in the car!!!! I truly believe this is going to be a game changer away from the awful 'bro country' garage!!!!

Hahaha. you are too funny Daisy. I always love your posts. Today is the day all Carriefans are happy and celebrating. Our Queen is back, hope everybody is ready. Love love the song.

pklongbeach

Thanks for this! I am forwarned. But I still can't wait to here it at radio!! I just know I am going to love it all over again!

opry051008

DaisyTweets you're so funny. But I agree just makes you want to let loose!