Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wasted (Remastered 4k) - Carrie Underwood

The Nanook

I remember going from despising Wasted's pick as the 4th single off Some Hearts to it easily becoming one of my probably top 3 favorite Carrie songs still to this day. And Carrie clearly loves it too since she sings it live just about as often as JTTW and BHC.

I also remember gradually liking Roman White's output with Carrie less and less and thinking that Carrie needed to move on to a different director (I still think it was necessary for Carrie to grow), but looking back all of Roman's music videos were well put together and I think none were nearly as boring as some of the music videos Carrie's put out the past few eras. Wasted's music video isn't elaborate or anything but at least has a beginning, middle, and end and gets the job done. Whereas most videos starting with Smoke Break go nowhere and oftentimes are just photoshoots in video form.

Momin

Yeah there were a some videos RW did I didn't like that much but that's not to say he didn't have a very successful, effective run with Carrie. Most of his videos were quite excellent and like you said at least had a proper storyline. Like with LN, I was wishing we could have seen Carrie waking up hungover with a ring on her finger - that would have been such a great scene, and was frustrated when that didn't happen. Still, compared to many of her videos now, we got a lot more in just one of RW's videos.