Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Water For Elephants

allirishgirl

Anyone see it?
what did you guys think of it?

Robin sent me the book & i absolutely loved it! so i was really excited to see the film & i must say that it lived up to all my expectations :D i finally got to see it last night

pkc4rls

Oh, I have seen it I think 4 times now and you can probably guess why - and it is not because of the elephant!!! ROFL. I loved it of course and could look at a certain guy in it all day long, LOL!!!

Last edited:

allirishgirl

There is no surprise if you read the book first. Rosie the elephant is from www.havetrunkwilltravel.com and is named Tai. I loved the movie also. Loved the book more.

i made 5 of my friends come with me! i also think the book was slightly better :) they always are ;) Tai was amazing! my friend Sarah now wants an elephant & Noel wants to join teh circus! :rofl:

Oh, I have seen it I think 4 times now and you can probably guess why - and it is not because of the elephant!!! ROFL. I loved it of course and could look at a certain guy in it all day long, LOL!!!

gotta say im not a RP fan but he was really good in this film!

lynnh32

The book was incredible and really liked the movie also! Actually one of my favorite books that I have read!

luvebug99

I thought it was really well made. Rob did an excellent job - I think he's a much better actor than he's given credit for (the whole Twilight deal didn't show off his capabilities). Reese also did fantastic, which was really no surprise to me. Everything about the film was beautiful.