Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Are The Champions Carrie/Jimmy Fallon and others

lizcarlo

I knew Christina and Ariana would do it that way. Like I knew Carrie would tone it down and not drown out the others. Usher was cute though. He seemed to have fun with it lol

pklongbeach

Too funny. Fallon has to call X and Grande off. ha ha ha... And B.Shelton, what a stellar singer...............plez.............

Callie

this is cute but you see some real egos show up,lol

Christina and Ariana (sp) have wonderful voices but they screw up their own good work with all these unnecessary runs in all the songs they sing. I'm sorry, NO NOT GOOD!! Stop trying to over sing, it makes you look desperate for attention.

gran29

I knew Christina would showboat. She always has to be the center of attention. She is why I stopped watching The Voice.

pklongbeach

Careful, that is an Entertainer of the Year and Male Vocalist of the Year you are talking about there.....smirk!

jptexas

Yea, Blake's voice sounds like he's singing an octive lower than everyone else and he's off key to boot. I bet miranda told him "something bad".

Too funny. Fallon has to call X and Grande off. ha ha ha... And B.Shelton, what a stellar singer...............plez.............

Yeah Blake butchered that song because is voice is low. Carrie tried to sing the falsetto part of "We keep on fighting till the end" she did a decent job of it because Queen songs especially "We Are the Champions" is really hard to sing