Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's post our twitter names

tgbrinker

I'm @tgbrinker

I don't post frequently about Carrie but it's cool to learn more about other Carrie fans!

Kizmet311

I am finally going through this thread and following some people, lol. I have had a Twitter account since before Carrie joined, but it doesn't appear I ever posted it in this thread. My user name is same as here - kizmet311

I have been following some people like Tee, Anne, and Donna for a while, but decided that with the new exciting era upon us, I want to be able to keep up with more of you even when I'm not on CF, lol. Right now I'm mainly following users that I'm familiar with and have been around a while or who contribute a lot to the conversations on here. If anyone wants to follow me, feel free. I don't tweet a lot, but have been a little more lately to promote Carrie. I do sometimes tweet about other artists I like, but I don't use Twitter much for personal updates about my life. I keep that on Facebook for close family and friends to see. I joined Twitter to follow celebrities, so that is still mainly what I use it for. I will promote Carrie and other artists I like (David Nail), I follow the local weather men and tweet stuff to them, and once in a rare while tweet something about my daughter.

Guyssssss I had a twitter (i was CarriesCasanova) but I followed too many people lol and the account got out of control so i made a new one the other day! I'm @underwoodshine

JB172

For those who follow Ann on Twitter have seen that she lost her kitty yesterday that she had for 20+ years, I think it would brighten her day if we could get Carrie to tweet her even it was just to say hello, for those who don't have Ann's twitter handle here it is
[h=2]@Okies4Carrie[/h]

I am finally going through this thread and following some people, lol. I have had a Twitter account since before Carrie joined, but it doesn't appear I ever posted it in this thread. My user name is same as here - kizmet311

I have been following some people like Tee, Anne, and Donna for a while, but decided that with the new exciting era upon us, I want to be able to keep up with more of you even when I'm not on CF, lol. Right now I'm mainly following users that I'm familiar with and have been around a while or who contribute a lot to the conversations on here. If anyone wants to follow me, feel free. I don't tweet a lot, but have been a little more lately to promote Carrie. I do sometimes tweet about other artists I like, but I don't use Twitter much for personal updates about my life. I keep that on Facebook for close family and friends to see. I joined Twitter to follow celebrities, so that is still mainly what I use it for. I will promote Carrie and other artists I like (David Nail), I follow the local weather men and tweet stuff to them, and once in a rare while tweet something about my daughter.

A lot of people prefer Facebook, but I prefer Twitter. I don't have many things to do on Facebook. Most of my life is on Twitter