Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website and Server Issues Thread

rainbow1

I made it this time, but I'm sure it won't be for long!! My "remember me" doesn't show at all. I will move to my laptop!

thaifood

Does anyone else have the issue of pages loading over & over & over again. I can be reading one thread & while I am reading it the page loads so many times that I can no longer use the back button to get to the forums.

maddkat

Staff member
^I haven't had any issues.

could be an add on gone wild,have you tried disabling them to see?

DaisyTweets

Does anyone else have the issue of pages loading over & over & over again. I can be reading one thread & while I am reading it the page loads so many times that I can no longer use the back button to get to the forums.
I'm experiencing that issue as well.

Kizmet311

I use Google Chrome and have no issues, although it has happened to me in the past when I am trying to scroll down the page to read posts and it keeps throwing me back to the top of the page. Probably just issues with updates with browsers.

CarWeedle

Hmm, have you tried using another browser? How about when restarting your device?

Farawayhills

I made it this time, but I'm sure it won't be for long!! My "remember me" doesn't show at all. I will move to my laptop!

I have this problem too! (I use Firefox). The white lettering doesn't show up well on the pale pink heading - but that is generally manageable - apart from the little "remember me" box, which doesn't show up at all! If you don't check this box, the site assumes you haven't logged in when you try to post on a different page. But the box is very difficult to find - I have to guess its approximate position, avoid the "register" link, which is just above it, but also difficult to see, click and hope I've hit the right spot! Sometimes this works, sometimes I have to try several times. Maybe a larger box, or a darker outline would help?

Farawayhills

I've since discovered that the "remember me" box does show up using Opera - so that may be an alternative browser to consider for anyone having that difficulty.

Smokyiiis

All of a sudden the last couple of days when I go to carriefans on my ipad within SECONDS it pops up that I've won something...... and throws me over to amazon. Of course I have to shutdown and restart carriefans. But it happens over and over and over again on my ipad. Is there something I can do to stop it? It never happens on my PC

maddkat

Staff member
All of a sudden the last couple of days when I go to carriefans on my ipad within SECONDS it pops up that I've won something...... and throws me over to amazon. Of course I have to shutdown and restart carriefans. But it happens over and over and over again on my ipad. Is there something I can do to stop it? It never happens on my PC
I have no apple products but I did find this site which offers a solution.You could give it a try
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8222095

john1987

something keeps trying to download when i check this site but my antivirus keeps blocking it and says it's not safe. just started happening today