Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website and Server Issues Thread

Farawayhills

Yes - if people are getting warnings about it, it shows that the antivirus programs are aware of it. (Those warnings are often extra sensitive false positives - but it shows that it's not an entirely new danger that is not protected against)

john1987

don't want to jinx it but i've been on for a few minutes now and no antivirus pop up. thank you for fixing it.i missed checking this site

Kizmet311

Thanks, John. Let me know if it acts up again. I sent all the messages to Chris's tech guy, so hopefully he was able to correct the issues.

FanSince04

What’s with all the titles they give? I was once a “New Carrie Fan” then a “Carrie Follower” and now a “Junior Carrie Follower”. How do you get your title to change? Any information would be appreciated.

Farawayhills

I'd like to say thanks for the latest design of the board's headline banner. Really cool! (and it seems to have solved the problem of the hiding of the "remember me" box, at least on my browser!)

DaisyTweets

Gosh, now I don't see the remember me box at all. I could see it on the old header. Someone be kind enough to tell us where its positioned now???? Thanks

Farawayhills

Well, that's strange - I couldn't see it with the old design, but can now - so it seems that different browser configurations render the components in different ways, making it hard to design a page that works for everyone

I see it plainly with my version of Firefox, positioned just below the "d" in "password"

Kizmet311

Well, that's strange - I couldn't see it with the old design, but can now - so it seems that different browser configurations render the components in different ways, making it hard to design a page that works for everyone

I see it plainly with my version of Firefox, positioned just below the "d" in "password"

I don't have the Remember Me box at all, but I don't think it's the new banner. It's because once you click it, you stay logged in so you don't see it anymore. If I were to log out and back in, I would probably see it.

DaisyTweets

I don't have the Remember Me box at all, but I don't think it's the new banner. It's because once you click it, you stay logged in so you don't see it anymore. If I were to log out and back in, I would probably see it.
You're probably right but what I find interesting is that I did see it(although it was hard) with the old header. I'm using Firefox and I've been using that browser forever.

Guess I won't worry about it but hopefully I won't have to use it!!! HAHAHAHAHA