Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website and Server Issues Thread

rainbow1

I don't see it, never have. I have to log in every time I come in, and many times during the posting......and changing threads. It is a pain in the ......

thaifood

Why do I keep getting logged out? Every time I leave I have to log back in. I haven't logged out on my own in years & years & years & now all of a sudden things change?

maddkat

Staff member
^ most likely it's your browser. Which are you using? Have you cleared cache/cookies and tried?

we'll send a message on so they can look at the problem

thaifood

^ most likely it's your browser. Which are you using? Have you cleared cache/cookies and tried?

we'll send a message on so they can look at the problem

On my home computer I use Firefox, but on my phone I use Safari. It has been happening on both devices.

Kizmet311

Hey, sorry I've been MIA for two months! Thaifood, did your problem get solved? I know I haven't been around to send a message to the site owner.

CarlosJCox

Um occasionally once I try to visit this site i get redirected to a windstream seek website online, it doesn't occur frequently but when it does i must type Carriefans.com numerous instances before i get get entry to to this website.

maddkat

Staff member
Anyone having any problems besides the 'like' button disappearing?
I can't quote posts or edit my post in chrome or firefox.

eta: I found I can quote and edit if I open in new tab the quote or edited post

Last edited:

FanSince04

I can't post on my phone whatsoever. Only on my iPad or laptop.

You have to press and hold on the “Reply To Thread” or “Quote” button, then the text box will appear. You click on it and can begin typing. It must have happened with the update.

txacar

I just noticed in the address bar that carriefans is now secure. Always unnerved me to see "Not a secure site."