Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekly Album Sales, Cry Pretty Era

maddkat

Staff member
I'd go with nit picking. I don't think they meant anything negative by it.
'said and done' is just a common phrase used to talk about when something is over.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

FanSince04

I'd go with nit picking. I don't think they meant anything negative by it.
'said and done' is just a common phrase used to talk about when something is over.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

Fair enough. I’ve used the phrase myself, but I don’t like how it was paired with project. Project seems so trivial and trial and error.

tgbrinker

Just reference Roughstock for Storyteller album sales from 1 year after release vs. Cry Pretty 1 year after release

Cry Pretty was #7, sold 1,500 or so the recent week, at just approached 500,000 sold
Storyteller was Top 15, sold 2,000+ the recent week, and just approached 650,000 sold

Storyteller got certified Platinum just about 1 year after release, so don't expect Cry Pretty to get to Platinum for another 6 mo to a year, assuming streaming is better overall.

adam1995

Just reference Roughstock for Storyteller album sales from 1 year after release vs. Cry Pretty 1 year after release

Cry Pretty was #7, sold 1,500 or so the recent week, at just approached 500,000 sold
Storyteller was Top 15, sold 2,000+ the recent week, and just approached 650,000 sold

Storyteller got certified Platinum just about 1 year after release, so don't expect Cry Pretty to get to Platinum for another 6 mo to a year, assuming streaming is better overall.

Considering there's three years between the albums, 150,000 less isn't bad for CP. Those are great numbers!

teesharky

Twitter. Lol not sure how reliable it was but it makes sense since she s Anne’s 500k in pure sales. So if you factor in shipments and streaming it could be at least 800k or so.

maddkat

Staff member
Twitter. Lol not sure how reliable it was but it makes sense since she s Anne’s 500k in pure sales. So if you factor in shipments and streaming it could be at least 800k or so.
she might be platinum by now if all these concert ticket holders would just redeem the voucher! lol

teesharky

I bet some people don’t understand how to redeem
the album so they just gave up. Or they are lazy slackers. Lol