Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekly Album Sales, Cry Pretty Era

CarrieAddicted

So, Mariah Carey recently got several new certifications for past material that are owned by her previous labels. She's with another label now.

Wonder if Carrie's team will reach out for Sony to get Carrie her much delayed certifications.

MAYBE they are planning on dropping all those delayed certifications closer to the deadline of the CMA Awards voting, just like they did in 2016.
I hope so.

I want them certifications.

PRGuy79

Top 30 Digital Country Downloads:*
// - Carrie Underwood - "Southbound": 2.000 - Total: 89.000

Top 30 Digital Country Downloads: October 21, 2019 | RoughStock

Top 10 Country Albums Sales Chart:
#3 - Carrie Underwood - "Cry Pretty": 4.300 - Total: 515.800

Top 10 Country Albums Sales Chart: October 21, 2019 | RoughStock

Over a year after the album's release, and Cry Pretty is still #3 in sales. That says so much about Carrie's status as a superstar and the quality of this album.

adam1995

I'd love to see a re-release with a few bonus songs, and a new single after DA gets close to its peak. Keep those sales going.

opry051008

^^ I think that releasing a 5th and maybe even 6th single has been the plan all along because it will likely be between 3 to 4 years between albums.

jaymiee

All those new registered songs that people speculate were written for Cry Pretty...what if they are putting out a deluxe version?!