Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Does Your Favorite Season Say About You?

allamericangirl8

That's my favorite website when it's late at night and I'm bored, no joke, but I went through all the quizzes some time last year, and so, not as great.

Carrieflattsfan

Mine's fall.

You are a total homebody. You like to have a place that centers you and grounds you.
You are warm and welcoming to an extent. You enjoy having others around you, but you also need your space.

You are organized and productive. You are good at formulating and carrying out plans.
You like to work hard, but you also value your downtime. You need time to yourself to simply enjoy life.

The bolded parts describe me to T. That is crazy. Mind blown.

Marie2011

Picked spring

You are a profoundly creative person. You are always growing and self-renewing.
No matter how old you become, you continue to have a youthful and hopeful energy.

You are optimistic and cheerful. You think the world is a bright and colorful place.
You are always inspired, and artistic expression comes easily for you. You make the most of your experiences.