Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is wrong with the website?

CU4ever

I got on the website and I see a ton of glitches- the top Carrie fan banner is at the bottom, several pictures are at the top of the site, and my avatar isn't mine that I posted. I'm just really confused- who should I contact to see about fixing it? It could just be my phone, so forgive me if this post wasted your time :)

Claire2004

On my iPad Safari app I keep getting this pop up informing me that CF is at Tapatalk every time I go to another part of the forum. It's so annoying that I can't use Safari for now, I am now of TapaTalk. So I guess the pop up succeeded lol. I would like to go back to using Safari for CF, I prefer it over Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CU4ever

Thanks guys, I just got home and it looks fine on my computer. Something is just wrong with it on my phone.

Claire2004

How do I remove the constant pop ups on my Safari app for iPad every time I move around CF? It's so annoying. The pop ups were abt CF being on Tapatalk. Before, it used to appear only once, prior to my logging in. Now, even after I've logged in, it appears several times. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cmuf2011

Just wondering why is that when I try to visit this site sometimes I get direct to a search engine instead, I'll type in Carriefans.com but instead of going to the home page i sometimes end up here Windstream | Search