Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should I get for my gardening grandfather for Christmas?

Jhonvomer

I've bought for everyone but my grandfather. He's 82 and loves gardening and water gardening. Usually, I get him a bird feeder (he loves bird watching) or something that has to do with hummingbirds. This year I'm at a loss. I'm a first year teacher on my own and on a very limited budget. Any ideas?

ashley

You can always get him new gardening tools or stuff to put in his garden. Like cute statues and stuff.

Lstname89

Have you thought about going to a book store, and maybe getting him a "bird book". It might be a handy for him to learn about all the different bird calls/sounds?!?!

You might also look for a butterfly bush. If he likes hummingbirds, then get something bright and colorful to attract the hummers to the feeder. My mom is a HUGE bird watcher, so I've learned a thing or two!

Hope this helps!:D