Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Your Favorite Color Says About You!

carriefann

Not sure if this is really true, but I was bored, and I want to know what everyone's favorite color is!

Color Your Personality | Lifescript.com

My favorite color is blue, and according to the site, that makes me optimistic and dreamy, always looking for the sunny side of things (I'm not sure if that is always entirely true, lol :eek:), but when it comes to love -- and it nailed this right on the head -- I'm a bit naive and it takes me a while to see the shortcomings of my beloved......

EDIT: Haha, I just realized it focuses on women.....no matter. Guys can take it too!

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/favorite-color-personality.html?page=3

^This site is more gender-friendly, for the guys. What that one says about blues:

Soft, soothing, compassionate and caring, Blue is the color of deliberation and introspection, conservatism and duty. Patient, persevering, conscientious, sensitive and self-controlled, Blues like to be admired for their steady character and wisdom. They are faithful, but are often worriers with somewhat inflexible beliefs and can be too cautious, and suspicious of flamboyant behavior.

This is pretty accurate of me, too! I definitely worry a lot.

allirishgirl

mine is purple which is not on that site but red is a close 2nd :)

Personality: A passion for red announces loud and clear that a woman is a mover and shaker who does nothing halfway.

Direct and practical with a clear idea of what you want, you let others know exactly where they stand and you establish firm boundaries.

Saying “no” is not a problem for you. As a result, people respect you and listen when you talk.

You can, however, become impatient with others’ inefficiencies.

Celebs who love the color: Cindy Crawford, Meg Ryan

carriefann

Melissa and Nanny, here are purples!

Purples are highly individual, fastidious, witty and sensitive, with a strong desire to be unique and different. Temperamental, expansive and artistic, a Purple person may become aloof and sarcastic when misunderstood. If you chose Purple, you tend to be unconventional, tolerant and dignified, likely to achieve positions of authority.

Nanny, sounds like you!:eek:

carriefann

^Hehe. I think Greens are really good listeners! Very sympathetic towards other people. But this of course means you get taken advantage of by other people.

carriefann

I really don't know that I like any color except blue. Hmm....I don't know. Purple's nice, but it just depends on the shade. I hate really bright, hot purple colors. The darker or deeper the shade, the better.

buckeyecarriefan

Red: The color of strength, health, and vitality, Red is often the color chosen by someone outgoing, aggressive, vigorous and impulsive—or someone who would like to be! It goes with an ambitious nature but those who choose it can be abrupt at times, determined to get all they can out of life, quick to judge people and take sides. Red people are usually optimistic and can’t stand monotony; they are rather restless and not at all introspective, so they may be unaware of their own shortcomings. They find it hard to be objective and may blame others for any mishaps. Quiet people with a preference for red may feel the need for the warmth, strength and life-giving qualities of the color, or they blanket their true feelings under a sober exterior. Red is usually chosen by people with open and uncomplicated natures, with a zest for life.

The parts in bold describe me. The rest is nowhere close.

carriefann

^ I wish I could be like you, Tom! "open and uncomplicated" natures.....I tend to complicate everything! I wish I could just be simple about everything.

allamericangirl8

Red: The color of strength, health, and vitality, Red is often the color chosen by someone outgoing, aggressive, vigorous and impulsive—or someone who would like to be! It goes with an ambitious nature but those who choose it can be abrupt at times, determined to get all they can out of life, quick to judge people and take sides. Red people are usually optimistic and can’t stand monotony; they are rather restless and not at all introspective, so they may be unaware of their own shortcomings. They find it hard to be objective and may blame others for any mishaps. Quiet people with a preference for red may feel the need for the warmth, strength and life-giving qualities of the color, or they blanket their true feelings under a sober exterior. Red is usually chosen by people with open and uncomplicated natures, with a zest for life.

The parts in bold describe me. The rest is nowhere close.

Because you're not a chick. :p

carriefann

Mine is pink!! It describes me well in my opinion!!

This is what it says about pink, Chelsea:

This color embodies the gentler qualities of Red, symbolizing love and affection without passion. Women who prefer Pink tend to be maternal. Pink desires protection, special treatment and a sheltered life. Pink people require affection and like to feel loved and secure, perhaps wanting to appear delicate and fragile. Pink people tend to be charming and gentle, if a trifle indefinite.

ashley

Mine was.
Pink
Personality: A preference for pink comes with a genuine concern for others. It makes a you appear angelic – that’s your great strength.

But you need appreciation for your deeds in order to move forward in life.