Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your twitter account?

allamericangirl8

LOL you can change your Twitter username. :p

allamericangrl8
aaaand
axlrose xD

Okay, I'm not axlrose, but you should follow anyway.(x

nannygirl

Nannyluvscmu (ironically, no one seems to understand what the CMU stands for...). So follow me. And, for real, if you want to follow the OTHER, way more pretty, kind of crazy me...Angie_Harmon is your woman. ;) And also SashaAlexander1, because she doesn't seem to have that many followers, despite being awesome.

nannygirl

I like how you quoted those things separately...also, can you dispute that? I've had more than one person ask me if CMU was a college I was interested in attending, my initials (because I'm a narcissist...and/or Carrie Underwood???), or some other weird things...even though my profile is nothing but Carrie (I've also been asked if my avatar is me, which, I mean...I WISH.). Just baffling.

And Angie and Sasha are both awesome...and I'm convinced Angie might be just a little crazy...I mean...I might be a little crazy. You know what I mean. Sasha, however, is totally sane, and awesome...although she does hang out with Ang -- me, a lot...

nannygirl

Oh, yeah, everyone follow Tee (not that she needs any more followers)! ;) NY4Carrie :D

And if you want ME to follow you (for some reason...I tend to converse with a very specific set of peoples), just tweet me and say so. I'm too lazy to search for you. Sorry. :)

Carrieflattsfan

I'm following Concert Weirdos already. :p

I don't know Like This? Boo. I was trying to make you choose between Carrie and RF.

Oh lord. One time my friend was like, "If I put a gun to your head and made you pick between them, who would you pick?"

LOL. Honestly, I'd pick Rascal Flatts, but only because they were one of my first concerts, and I've followed them for years.

But Jay & Joe Don are like obsessed with Twitter, which is funny. JD calls everyone "tweethearts." So cute. :p