Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Sven encounter unruly

shilgon142

Home to open the house to the backyard, the freshness of nature show exhaustive look forward to nurture vitality of large tracts of fertile land, the neighbors are actually quite different on cultivation. I do not know how to grow vegetables, only heart to feel the love of nature and pleasant atmosphere, female neighbor to see my family indifferent start eyeing next piece of open space for the back door of my house.
coming back from work at noon, if heard back yard digging the sound , open the door, and saw the female neighbors are struggling to reclaim that piece of open space. I suddenly remembered that my parents had told me that can not let others planted in front of his house, because the patch of land, such as gold, shall not be violated, the original my laziness could even be possible to lead their own territorial integrity has been violated dangerous, and suddenly realized that the situation the seriousness, I quickly went to the Suppression female neighbor of behavior.
"the small Yin, not dig" extremely mild voice my views.
"you do not say how early I have been fertilizing a female neighbor dismissive.
"no," I reaffirmed my dad want to grow vegetables.
"You fertilizers lose me ah, I've fertilization [url=Sale North Face[/url], early do not say!" female neighbors sophistry, did not stop her behavior, but to continue with impunity labor simply ignore my existence.
"how can we say something like [url=North Face[/url], this is my house Ye" I am a little annoyed.
"You did not say you want to plant, who dug whoever kinds of pictures, I fertilize, Zeneng give you falsely accuse female neighbor, arrogant and intransigent attitude, saying still picked up a stout arm expand physically strong build, dig the noise burst high after a while, that the form of aggressive, much will be unreasonable in the end of the state.
me angry, stunned, speechless, only his face red with anger, stiff tongue. Seems its own sovereignty necessary so unruly and unreasonable neighbor violated, I can not do anything, the husband had to call for help, but he can not make it home in time, the calls became pale and weak, that moment suddenly feel isolated and helpless. Son heard the noise, hastily upstairs ran down to see against a stronger enemy, and he'd rather wittily said to me: "Mom, do not quarrel with her, you no match for her, but she must not be allowed succeed, too unreasonable! "Then he ran to the door to the theory that powerful neighbor Where a child is looked down on, natural mother-child verbal battles unruly female neighbor is defeated.
cough! When encountered such unruly and unreasonable, then how are we? How can we maintain gentleman demeanor, how can we not gentle sweeping? The territory Battle only wait for reinforcements to rescue turn.