Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to find There's a place for us?

carriefan14

Hey guys, I'm restoring all my iTunes purchases and realized I haven't got TAPFU, Keep Us Safe, or Sometimes you leave.

I can't find these anywhere in iTunes?? Would Google play or Amazon have them? Thanks

CarrieAddicted

"Keep Us Safe" was available only for a few months last year, as it was a charity single.

"Sometimes You Leave" has never been officially made available digitally. It is included only in a special MusicPass edition of the Carnival Ride CD (physical).

"There's A Place For Us" was only available for a few months as well, back in 2010-2011, and has since been removed from the store.

I don't know, tho, why "Just Stand Up!" is still available after all these years and "Keep Us Safe" is not. They're both charity singles.

abbeyjones18

Maybe it's a contract kind of thing? But...if the Carnival Ride Christmas EP can eventually make it to Spotify, etc., maybe these songs can? Just a thought. 🙂🤷🏽*♀️