Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which song has gone underrated from an album?

jaks_weyn

What do you mean by underatted? :D Did you mean it should have been a single? IMO, IKYW was never underrated as Carrie herself knew how much fans like it and keeps on singing it in her tours... she even made it an encore in the BA tour... ;)
In any case... these are the songs that should had been singles too for me...

SH - Starts with Goodbye (Honorable Mention: We're Young and Beautiful; The Night Before (Life Goes On)

CR - Flat On the Floor (Honorable Mention: You Won't Find This)

PO - What Can I Say (Honorable Mention: Look At Me)

Welcome to Carriefans! :D :D :D

Carebear1997

What do you mean by underatted? :D Did you mean it should have been a single? IMO, IKYW was never underrated as Carrie herself knew how much fans like it and keeps on singing it in her tours... she even made it an encore in the BA tour... ;)
In any case... these are the songs that should had been singles too for me...

SH - Starts with Goodbye (Honorable Mention: We're Young and Beautiful; The Night Before (Life Goes On)

CR - Flat On the Floor (Honorable Mention: You Won't Find This)

PO - What Can I Say (Honorable Mention: Look At Me)

Welcome to Carriefans! :D :D :D

I meant IKYW should have been a single aha. And Starts with goodbye & Life goes on are amazing.

Marie2011

Songs that are underated
The night before life goes on/starts with goodbye from Some Hearts
Wheel of the world from Carnival ride
Play on from Play on
BA; Thank God for hometowns ,who are you, nobody ever told you, see you again from Blown Away.

Carrieflattsfan

SH: That's Where It Is, We're Young And Beautiful, I Just Can't Live A Lie, Starts With Goodbye, Lessons Learned

CR: Flat On The Floor, Wheel Of The World, You Won't Find This, Get Outta This Town, Twisted, Sometimes You Leave

PO: Look At Me, This Time, What Can I Say, Songs Like This

BA: Do You Think About Me, Good In Goodbye, Forever Changed, One Way Ticket, Who Are You

Carebear1997

SH: That's Where It Is, We're Young And Beautiful, I Just Can't Live A Lie, Starts With Goodbye, Lessons Learned

CR: Flat On The Floor, Wheel Of The World, You Won't Find This, Get Outta This Town, Twisted, Sometimes You Leave

PO: Look At Me, This Time, What Can I Say, Songs Like This

BA: Do You Think About Me, Good In Goodbye, Forever Changed, One Way Ticket, Who Are You

Forever Changed, Love that song!

Dreamerz87

SH - Whenever you remember(one of my fav carrie songs, Starts with goodbye,The night before (Life goes on)
CR - You wont find this
PO - Look at me
BA -Good in Goodbye, Wine after Whiskey

Farawayhills

This is a "Cinderella song" from the current album, which few people here seem very fond of (although I've seen the lyrics quoted several times on Twitter). I find myself listening to it more and more recently. I don't expect it to be a single - but, for me, it beats a lot of the material that gets played on radio

It's interesting that Carrie implies there that she regrets not having written it.
To pick one from Carrie's own songwriting that I think has also been relatively neglected, I'd choose "Crazy Dreams" - musically and lyrically, I think it's well constructed and always strikes me as saying a lot for both the artist and her fans.

DaisyTweets

This is a "Cinderella song" from the current album, which few people here seem very fond of (although I've seen the lyrics quoted several times on Twitter). I find myself listening to it more and more recently. I don't expect it to be a single - but, for me, it beats a lot of the material that gets played on radio

It's interesting that Carrie implies there that she regrets not having written it.
To pick one from Carrie's own songwriting that I think has also been relatively neglected, I'd choose "Crazy Dreams" - musically and lyrically, I think it's well constructed and always strikes me as saying a lot for both the artist and her fans.
Oh Far, I LOVE this performance of this song. You can just tell that she is singing this song from a special place in her heart. I love the song on the album too. Makes me think about where I grew up and makes me miss that innocent time of not so long ago!!!!

adam1995

Should be singles...
Some Hearts- Starts With Goodbye, Whenever You Remember
Carnival Ride- I Know You Won't, Flat On The Floor
Play On- Someday When I Stop Loving You, What Can I Say, Unapologize
Blown Away- Wine After Whiskey, Good in Goodbye

Wildflower

Some Hearts- I LOVE I Ain't In Checotah Anymore
Carnival Ride- The whole album really! Love it! Wheel of the World is one of my faves. I also love Twisted, Flat On The Floor, and Get Out of this Town.
Play On-Quitter, This Time
Blown Away-Forever Changed, Wine After Whiskey

Gator

Oh, but I LOVE this song, and love Carrie's delivery of the song. Then again, it is totally relatable for me and evokes many fond memories. Like Carrie, I grew up in a small town with one stoplight. Neighbors were like extended family and close friends. I've lived in various cities/states during my adulthood, but I always look forward to going "home". As I head "home" this weekend, I will play this song many times during my trip.