Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are YOU voting for for ACM EOTY 2011?

Who are YOU voting for?

• Toby Keith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jason Aldean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miranda Lambert

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Brad Paisley

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Taylor Swift

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Keith Urban

Votes: 34 59.6%

• Total voters

teesharky

Still undecided. One day it is Keith, one day it is Brad.

I love both, and I hate to hurt either. But I hate the label more, so this is tough. lol

Jade_kt

Well I will be happy if either Brad or Keith wins but I'm still voting for Keith. Love Brad to death but I have to vote for Keith out of prinicipal and against the politics that goes on at this award shows. But if Brad wins I will still be happy for him. Still hate the label though.

nanna05

I am not voting because it is a joke. I truly believe if enough people don't vote and the total vote is down from the last two years it has to make a statement. If the very best are not available for the vote then it is just a joke . It has lost all credibility IMO. I would love to see Keith Urban win only because they crap on him too but Carrie should have been nominated if only because of her highly successful tour and #1s. It's a joke and I'm not participating. I will feel like I am accepting their unfairness. I don't accept it in any shape or form. They did the same thing to Tim and Faith. Whether you like their music or not it was ridiculous not to acknowledge them.

p.s. they can just "bite me"

Britt011

I don't think not voting is really going to make a difference. Someone is going to win that award, might as well go to the most deserving person in the category.

carriecountrystar

If we want to make a strong statement-I think voting FOR KEITH along with RF fans has a bigger probability of doing so. a few hundred votes might be able to make the difference between a win and loss. on the contrary, I don't think they'd pay any or little attention to how many votes aren't there as much as who's being supported...
also, it's not even so much against the academy as it is against the label. The label had a big hand in it and I for one will NOT let them think they could just mess with carrie like this. voting FOR keith will be loud and clear enough. and we need support from others too to possibly snag a win. we gotta try guys...

but I can still understand your standpoint if you decide not to vote and participate in this.

abbeyjones18

If we want to make a strong statement-I think voting FOR KEITH along with RF fans has a bigger probability of doing so. a few hundred votes might be able to make the difference between a win and loss. on the contrary, I don't think they'd pay any or little attention to how many votes aren't there as much as who's being supported...
also, it's not even so much against the academy as it is against the label. The label had a big hand in it and I for one will NOT let them think they could just mess with carrie like this. voting FOR keith will be loud and clear enough. and we need support from others too to possibly snag a win. we gotta try guys...

but I can still understand your standpoint if you decide not to vote and participate in this.

I was just reading Keith's facebook page and A LOT of people are voting and rooting for keith to win...lol, no suprise there, lol...but it seems like a lot of the other fanbases (RF and some Carrie fans) are going to vote for Keith too...

Zman312

Voting for Keith for the obvious reason that voting for anyone from Carrie's label is like approving of the snub, or that's how I feel anyway. I feel this is really the only way I can silently support Carrie. It's not like I dont' love Keith and his tour anyway. I love both Brad and Keith but this year I'm going for Keith. I don't understand why anyone would think by not voting they are really doing anything. I mean it's your choice not to vote, but if any message at all is going to be heard it will be to give the award to Keith. If TPTB or Jimmy Carter or whoever frequent the boards as much as it seems (since we are mentioned all the time) then they'll know not only does Keith deserve the award but it's a statement as well.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on this statement. but I really don't like voting unless I have to. If I do give a vote ot two, I don't know who will I vote for!

But I Think TS haver this in the bag!!! I will die if Miranda wins!!!

carriecountrystar

Voting for Keith for the obvious reason that voting for anyone from Carrie's label is like approving of the snub, or that's how I feel anyway. I feel this is really the only way I can silently support Carrie. It's not like I dont' love Keith and his tour anyway. I love both Brad and Keith but this year I'm going for Keith. I don't understand why anyone would think by not voting they are really doing anything. I mean it's your choice not to vote, but if any message at all is going to be heard it will be to give the award to Keith. If TPTB or Jimmy Carter or whoever frequent the boards as much as it seems (since we are mentioned all the time) then they'll know not only does Keith deserve the award but it's a statement as well.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on this statement. but I really don't like voting unless I have to. If I do give a vote ot two, I don't know who will I vote for!

But I Think TS haver this in the bag!!! I will die if Miranda wins!!!

that's WHY I'd VOTE FOR KEITH. come on guys, keith is the guy!!!

Britt011

Yay, so glad most of us are voting for Keith! :)
Let's make a statement about Carrie not being nominated & give the award to the most deserving nominee!!