Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who do you think has a chance in being the next king of country music

Who do you think has a chance in being the next king of country music

• Alan Jackson

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Billy Currington

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blake Shelton

• Brad Paisley

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Brantley Gilbert

• Chris Young

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Craig Morgan

• Darius Rucker

• Dierks Bentley

• None of the above

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marie2011

A couple of days ago someone posted a CW article that is tbr on August 6 I think. about who they think is going to be the next king and queen of country music. So i decided to start a poll with some new male country artist, some legends, and those who are in the middle. Only male artist is going to be featured in this poll for parts 1-5

Marie2011

note i could only list 10 options so i'll do another poll next week the 3 artist that has the most votes will go onto the next around with 6 different male artist that isn't in this week poll and like this week poll next week is also going to have a none of the above options. and in this poll you can vote for more than one artist. same with poll 2-4 in the future. in the week 5 the five male country artist that has the highest amount of votes from week 4 would be on the poll however for this poll you'll only be able to vote for one person.