Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who else wants a studio version of Alone?

kelanob

I don't know if I am the only one but I really love Carrie's version of the song and I would love it if there was a studio version of the song.

allamericangirl8

Not if it wastes space for a potentially better choice, but if a studio version was, like, made available for download on her site, I wouldn't complain.

clh_hilary

This is not the section to post this.

I want her to include it in her compilation. Actually I want her to include a lot of cover items.

DizzyDollyDee

There isn't hardly a song that I wouldn't want Carrie to cover - she seems to be able to sing any genre and her voice just keeps getting stronger and better all the time - what a voice!!! Wish she could give us a new song weekly!!

liz278

I would love it if we could get Carrie's cover songs on itunes! But I know that won't happen cause they would probably sell more than the original did :)

Yes, me, me, I want a studion version too!!!! lol ;) :D for all the previous cover Carrie did! That would be awesome if she recorded an EP of all the best cover she did live : Alone,, Fix you, Sweet child o' mine, Summer of 69...