Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zayn Malik ATTACKS Taylor Swift; Calvin responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

carebear4eva

@CalvinHarris: @FemaleTexts @zaynmalik You've made your money? Cool...**** the 99% of musicians who depend on these services to survive right? Yeah **** em

@CalvinHarris: If u don't get what it means when a successful artist uses their celebrity to benefit every other musician and songwriter in the industry...

@CalvinHarris: ...stay out my ****in mentions pls

@CalvinHarris: While u kids are refresh voting teen choice awards there's some poor ****er in a basement making your new favorite record trying to survive

@CalvinHarris: Meaning...stay out of things you don't understand

@zaynmalik: @CalvinHarris ha you just made an absolute fool of yourself mate

@zaynmalik: @CalvinHarris you clearly didn't understand what I just said either

@CalvinHarris: @zaynmalik all good, it was the quote not you personally mate

@zaynmalik: @CalvinHarris so i suggest you calm your knickers before them dentures fall out

@CalvinHarris: @zaynmalik lol

@zaynmalik: Oh and I write my own **** too dickhead

@CalvinHarris: @zaynmalik best of luck, genuinely. You've got a great voice

maddkat

Staff member
I don't know these people.*eek*
How is that exchange related to TS?

PS. looks staged

sam_vzla

I don't know these people.*eek*
How is that exchange related to TS?

PS. looks staged

Hahaha

Calvin is TS latest boyfriend, for now. The othey guy was part of the group One Direction. I assume he said something related to what TS did for humankind when she defended the rights of being paid in something related to the Apple music store or that she removed her music from free streaming services forcing everyone to pay for her music (for some reason she became a God for doing that). Then her boyfriend went 20 years in reverse and started fighting like a 10 year old...

sco

While I don't condone childish behavior or name calling I think Taylor is right on the streaming issue. She doesn't need the money and neither does Miley but up and coming musicians are definitely hurt by paltry royalty rates from the streaming services.

sam_vzla

While I don't condone childish behavior or name calling I think Taylor is right on the streaming issue. She doesn't need the money and neither does Miley but up and coming musicians are definitely hurt by paltry royalty rates from the streaming services.

I would like to see a musician stating how much more is he or she earning because of that. And it is funny because most of the comments supporting what she did came from high profile artists (well maybe because of that is why we saw them, because they are famous, but you get my point)

I think what she did is right in some way. But coming from her I cant take it as an action that wasn't thinking of her benefit. I'm not always in the hate wagon, I actually like some of her music, but man I saw a video of her current tour yesterday and she truly comes as fake, to me at least.

Danielcroos

Taylor Swift Responds To Zayn Malik After He Shades Her On Twitter. She took a page out of Zayn Malik’s book, retweeting tweets that defended her or sided with her. Great to see this and I love the way she response.

Status
Not open for further replies.