Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rainbow has passed away

maddkat

Staff member
Just letting you all know long time member Rainbow has passed away. She was a great fan and will be missed.

txacar

I will miss her lovely, supportive presence here, especially on Opry and concert nights. She loved the pictures and videos on the Concert thread and I will think of her with every post from the upcoming tour. Feel very sad today!!

Hil

I'm always sad when Carrie fans pass away. The Carrie fam, as we've all known each other online for almost 20 years. I tend to think of all who have passed when a new Carrie project comes up (new music, performances) as I know how much all of us love to share in the excitement of those moments. She will definitely be missed.

Momin

Really sad to hear of her passing! Like everyone said, so many usernames that we've come to recognize so well even though many of us have never met. Looks like she lived a long, fulfilling life.

Donna how did you find out? Did someone from her family reach out?

CU4ever

This is a sad day. Rest in peace to a sweet soul. I did not know rainbow since 2005 like many of you did, but whenever we did interact over the last 8 years, she was kind and I looked forward to her posts. She brought a rainbow to Carriefans, and I will miss her. 🌈🌈🌈🌈

AdamJ

D, thanks for letting us know about rainbow passing. I first knew of her on the old CMT boards when I was still in high school. She and so many others encouraged me when I decided to go into pre -med and med school . Brenda was another one from the old boards and this one that has passed on and I miss her kind words and devotion to Carrie. I pray they rest in peace and like Carrie's song "I will see you again, this is not where it ends, I will carry you with me---til I see you again". Most of us have never met in person, however we have talked on the old CMT boards and this one for many years and we feel the loss when someone is hurt or dies. What the world needs right now is what we are feeling---caring, compassion and love. Peace be with you all.....