Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘X Factor’ Judge Simon Cowell Mocks Scotty McCreery

teesharky

That wasn't too bad though. He was just goofing around about the accent. He didn't really say Scotty sucked or anything.

supercarriefan

Simon just needs to stop with all the Idol-related snide remarks and insults.
Time to let the audience and the ratings speak for themselves, and the ratings show that X-Factor needs to pick up more of an audience to meet Simon's expectations of kicking Idols butt. Simon needs a serious ego check.

thaifood

How long are people going to make excuses for this lame a**hole. He is a self absorbed egotistical clown!

Carrieflattsfan

Even though nothing makes his comments right, I don't see how this is any worse than most of the nasty insults he threw around on Idol.
He's said far worse things to many, many people.
Forgive me if I come off like a jerk for this, but I don't think anyone would be making such a big deal out of it if Scotty wasn't the most recent Idol winner.

With all due respect to Scotty, I'm sure he's going to hear much worse comments from critics than this little dig from Simon.

pklongbeach

I see no harm done.
The only real harm is that on one even knows the reference. Thats where it hurts.
Surprised with X numbers.
That is not going to be enough to snuff out Idol.
WE shall see what happens. but at this point it is Idol-1 X-0.

mofan

I really thought that made him look like a big jerk. Not just the Scotty or Idol dig but the whole video makes him look really bad..I'm glad he's no longer on Idol.

thaifood

Even though nothing makes his comments right, I don't see how this is any worse than most of the nasty insults he threw around on Idol.
He's said far worse things to many, many people.
Forgive me if I come off like a jerk for this, but I don't think anyone would be making such a big deal out of it if Scotty wasn't the most recent Idol winner.

With all due respect to Scotty, I'm sure he's going to hear much worse comments from critics than this little dig from Simon.

The last two seasons Cowell spent on Idol he was bored to death & wanted to be anywhere but on the judging panel & it showed in his performance. He did everything he could to tank the show because he knew he was going to do his own gig (X Factor, a complete Idol knock off) & he wanted to hopefully diminish the competition he would face from Idol. Surprise of suprises to the egotist, Idol actually increased audience numbers after his departure & his numbers for X Factor are not at all what was expected. So, he has to come out & insult the competition & Scotty in hopes of garnering attention?

Regardless of what Scotty may face in the future ( & I thought Haley should have won) comments from like this Cowell just show what an idiot the man is.