Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 Years of My Life Are Gone

undrwood9098

I drove into town today because I wanted to surprise my girlfriend of 2 years. I walked to her house tonight to see her kissing another guy on her front porch.

I exchanged words (far too profane to post on here), she told me what's been happening every week while I'm out of town for a few days, and it turns out that while I've been at work every week, she's been cheating on me for the past year. I broke up with her on the spot, right then and there.

I walked off and back to my apartment bawling my eyes out. I was expecting to marry her since I was with her for so long. I can't even believe this.

I need help. I need closure. I'm playing depressing Carrie songs and Adele albums all night while I sob in bed. I don't know what to do.

carebear4eva

I am so, so sorry to read this. I've never been in such a situation, so I really dunno what to say.

Maybe you could "dig your key into the side of her 4wd"?

Lol, just trying to cheer you up.

Sorry again :(

teesharky

I am so so sorry for you. I think we have all been there...and it really sucks. All I can say is you will find someone more worthy of you. She wasn't "the one." Hang in there.

C

carriehq

:)I'm sorry that your relationshipp didn't work out all you can do is move on put everthing in god hand and move on with your like. If you do that. God will bless you with a better relationship and a happier life i promise. Just put in God's hands. He loves all of his children.

Carrieflattsfan

I'm so sorry to hear that. If your girlfriend was willing to do that after two years of a relationship, she's not worth it. Doesn't deserve someone who cares about being in a faithful relationship.

You'll find someone who'll treat you right and care about you as much as you do her. Hang in there.

I'm so sorry to hear that. If your girlfriend was willing to do that after two years of a relationship, she's not worth it. Doesn't deserve someone who cares about being in a faithful relationship.

You'll find someone who'll treat you right and care about you as much as you do her. Hang in there.

The bolded - 'nough said.

carriefann

I am so so sorry for you. I think we have all been there...and it really sucks. All I can say is you will find someone more worthy of you. She wasn't "the one." Hang in there.

I absolutely agree! If she cheated on you, then she isn't worth your time. I am sorry this has happened to you. You seem like a great guy and you will find someone even better! Don't waste any tears on her; this happens all over the world to people every day, unfortunately, and they move on soon.

Great Carrie songs for this would be Undo It, Before (She) Cheats (LOL!), Starts With Goodbye, Wasted, So Small, I Know You Won't, You Won't Find This, What Can I Say, PLAY ON!!:):)

robinannhunt

I absolutely .....on soon.

Great Carrie songs for this would be Undo It, Before (She) Cheats (LOL!), Starts With Goodbye, Wasted, So Small, I Know You Won't, You Won't Find This, What Can I Say, PLAY ON!!:):)

Wow! I didn't realize all the carrie songs that apply to this situation.:p

allamericangirl8

Actually, Guns N' Roses's "Used To Love Her" and "Back Off, B!tch" work, too. xD

Alternately, you can go for a legitimately sadder song you could relate to ("Estranged"), but if I were you, I'd rather hear a lyric like, "I used to love her, but then I had to kill her." But that's just me.(x

You ought to be happy. It's great cutting unethical people out of your life. You widdle it down to the people that are worth it.<3

But yeah. Pain comes before pleasure. And I'm not just talking about sex. ;)

epicamends

And one way to think about it also, is that it isn't a total waste of two years. I'm sure you learned a lot from the relationship, both good and bad. Hang in there!

carrietakethewheel

Sorry to hear this happened. :( I agree with what everyone else has said; you'll find that "perfect" someone, eventually. My boyfriend of two months and I broke up this month (July), alas. It hurts, I know, but it's always best to move on. :)

"Stop worrying where you're going.... Move on."

Jade_kt

You can think of it this way. Although it hurts like hell right now at least you found out now before you got married to her.

undrwood9098

LMAO! I'll go burning her bed down with the other guy. :p Thank goodness we have Miranda revenge songs.

Thank you all so much. :)