Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 racing thread

phyllis_0227

I am so ready for the Daytona 500. A Hendricks supporter. If you are not don't hold it against me.... lol. The reason I went to teams it is less stressful on this old lady to watch 4 possibly win rather then 1. I do love a lot of other drivers though. Hope this thread gets really going esp. on race day although I do follow Nascar twiiter too. Just be fun to do it with Carrie fans.... Lets Go Racing. Good luck to your Fav's

buckeyecarriefan

I am so ready for the Daytona 500. A Hendricks supporter. If you are not don't hold it against me.... lol. The reason I went to teams it is less stressful on this old lady to watch 4 possibly win rather then 1. I do love a lot of other drivers though. Hope this thread gets really going esp. on race day although I do follow Nascar twiiter too. Just be fun to do it with Carrie fans.... Lets Go Racing. Good luck to your Fav's

I used to hate Hendrick, but throughout the years I've learned to respect him. Especially now that I hear he paid for half of Rusty Wallace's championship year because the team was about to fold....I now have to give partial credit of that title to Rick lol.

Anyway, I hate Jimmie Johnson, I'm lukewarm on Gordon, I'm not a huge Kahne fan. I don't mind Jr., just wish they'd leave him alone sometimes when he's struggling. I'm a Penske supporter though, in all series, so I know what you mean about rooting for a team. I tried other drivers but just couldn't bring myself to NOT root for the 2 car, and I already liked his IndyCar teams. LOVE Brad K right now after years of being a Rusty Wallace/Sam Hornish supporter.

Glad to have you around, always nice to have one more person to talk racing with around here!

JB172

I am ready for the race tomorrow night, the duals on Thursday and the 500 a week from Sunday.

There are only 45 cars entered for the 500, that has to be the lowest total in a very long time if not ever.

buckeyecarriefan

Of course the year the Duels will actually be good again with the top 35 rule being gone, I have to work through them.........

Then again, with only 2 cars going home, there may not actually be any drama.

buckeyecarriefan

John Wes Townley winning the ARCA race should prove once and for all that all it takes to win both at Daytona and in the ARCA series is good equipment. The guy was a moving chicane in the Nationwide Series.

JB172

John Wes Townley winning the ARCA race should prove once and for all that all it takes to win both at Daytona and in the ARCA series is good equipment. The guy was a moving chicane in the Nationwide Series.

To say he was awful in the Nationwide series would be a insult to the things that are awful.

JB172

The cars look great and boy can a driver get a run if he has the horsepower to do it.

If the drivers and their spotters can't get on the same page and if drivers keep trying to put the car in a spot it isn't going to fit the duals & 500 are going to be wreckfests.

I LOVE Fox's Gyro Cam.

Last edited:

Ann055

I agree with everything you just said Jim.

Also, DW could learn another word than Tony or Smoke...haha Even when Tony was causing so many problems that even he said were his fault, old DW just kept on about Smoke. Oh well...that's DW for ya...

JB172

I agree with everything you just said Jim.

Also, DW could learn another word than Tony or Smoke...haha Even when Tony was causing so many problems that even he said were his fault, old DW just kept on about Smoke. Oh well...that's DW for ya...

DW moved on to kissing Stewart's ass after Edwards sucked last year, the lovefest that DW had for Carl during the 2011 season was just way over the top.

Ann055

I would be great with Kyle. Wally has always bugged me...just one of those people who bug me for not a real good reason, he just bugs me...lol But I just might take Wally over DW -- DW just gets worse and worse every year -- and then we have to listen to Mikey too -- ugh -- wish Chris Myers was in that booth by himself.

buckeyecarriefan

If only Logano and Kenseth weren't running 6th and 8th when they made their move. REALLY don't know what Biffle and Ambrose were thinking staying in line so long, but if Logano and Kenseth had been running 3th and 4th then we're looking at most likely Logano winning that thing. They had one hell of a run going, there was just too much time for Harvick and Stewart to block it.

I feel like after the wreck everyone kinda took it easy and decided to feel things out, but in the times when they DID decide to race hard I saw a lot of things that excite me about next weekend. Good closing times, but also decent breakaways. Handling came into play. Only thing that worries me is that the top lane never came in....but maybe it was just too cold. We'll see Thursday.

JB172

I would be great with Kyle. Wally has always bugged me...just one of those people who bug me for not a real good reason, he just bugs me...lol But I just might take Wally over DW -- DW just gets worse and worse every year -- and then we have to listen to Mikey too -- ugh -- wish Chris Myers was in that booth by himself.

Kyle is really good and he is someone I would like to see on for the first half of the season they DJ can take over the 2nd half.

Nobody will be as good as Benny was.