Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 SNF Opener

txacar

^People must really love to hate. Faith resigned. She no longer wanted the job. Her fans would probably hate anybody who succeeded her.

teesharky

Mostly from Faith Hill’s fans, they will get over it and accepting time.

agree it’s getting raally old. Carrie has had the gig for like 5 years or more now and the Faith Hill Stan’s just go after Carrie like clock work every Sunday night year after year after year.

The strange thing is that I don’t really think Faith Even has that big of a fan army anymore. But the ones that are left are rabid.

yehchern

Love it! I always love something new from Carrie! Damn those Faith Hill fans are mean. I wonder if many years from now when Carrie no longer do the opening for SNF, would we be doing the same and asking SNF to bring back Carrie?Haha..

bluetb4

LFp9Igt__bigger.jpg
Rolling Stone‏Verified account @RollingStone 16m16 minutes ago

See Carrie Underwood’s new #SNF opening theme "Game On" https://rol.st/2QiyKvV

DmtJIyFW0AI_Ucj.jpg

DizzyDollyDee

The new song is awesome - love they change it up every few years!!! Was Carrie one of the writers?
This is probably one of my favorites also!!

rcramer

This is my favorite intro so far. The song is very catchy, will be popular with a general audience, and the visuals are stunning. It strikes a great balance between Carrie, the SNF commentators and the football players. Well done to Carrie and the NBC team!

Couldn't have said it any better my friend..... I totally agree......

I haven't seen anybody on twitter who doesn't love it except Faith Hill fans. Have only seen positive comments on Facebook, too.

Then I guess you haven’t seen all of the negative ones besides the ones who want Faith to come back & trust me,you have no idea of how many people I tried to tell that Faith isn’t coming back,it’s exhausting!!I think it’s a generalization that everyone likes it when the majority of the comments from people that aren’t Carrie diehards hate it with a vengeance.I don’t know where you’re seeing those positive comments on Facebook,but maybe I missed them somehow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

txacar

Then I guess you haven’t seen all of the negative ones besides the ones who want Faith to come back & trust me,you have no idea of how many people I tried to tell that Faith isn’t coming back,it’s exhausting!!I think it’s a generalization that everyone likes it when the majority of the comments from people that aren’t Carrie diehards hate it with a vengeance.I don’t know where you’re seeing those positive comments on Facebook,but maybe I missed them somehow!!

I don't follow a lot of people (deliberately) so I don't see as much hatred on twitter. I do occasionally see it on youtube or instagram but it is usually the same person with dozens of different names.

fan7

What is the length of this song. Like a minute and a half right? If this song is important enough to someone to take time to send out a negative tweet about it..................I don't even know what to think about that parson. Don't like the song, take a bathroom break or go get some bean dip. Most ridiculous news cycle item to date. Smh

rainbow1

One of the biggest rants now, even on her Instagram, is her association with the NFL. All of my email, Carrie Alerts from google, mention it sourly and quote all of the negative twitter comments. I am not trying to cause a fuss, but it is bad and I am feeling terrible for her. It is not all the same person. As to her being a big girl, and not feeling it now....possibly, but I doubt it....she was VERY proud of that song!

jbrown

Nope,its more than just her fans & there are plenty of them!!Its more than just her fans,it’s the people that aren’t Carrie diehards too.

They will get used to t after awhile. Next year, it will be a different presentation and delivery and outfits and players. I love it.

txacar

One of the biggest rants now, even on her Instagram, is her association with the NFL. All of my email, Carrie Alerts from google, mention it sourly and quote all of the negative twitter comments. I am not trying to cause a fuss, but it is bad and I am feeling terrible for her. It is not all the same person. As to her being a big girl, and not feeling it now....possibly, but I doubt it....she was VERY proud of that song!

She is proud of it and NBC said it is perfect. I'll look at her instagram. Have not been there today. She is so beautiful and talented, and we are so fortunate to have the opportunity to listen to that amazing voice, I can't imagine anything other than insane jealousy causing the hateful comments. How sad!!!

teesharky

Oh please. One hater posted an article selectively picking only negative tweets and ignoring the hundreds of happy positive tweets about the song. That’s called Spin abd fake news! This is what’s wrong with the media today: they post only one side to an argument and spin it falsely as though everyone hates the song. Total bs!!!!

i saw tons of positive tweets and it wasn’t just Carrie fans. The same haters come out every yeAr. They hated the Oh Sunday Night song too. They hated the Jpsn Jet cover too. They hate everything and everyone!

txacar

^That was my experience, too. I just looked at her instagram. Guess the haters have gone home. Biggest thing there now is carrieslegs defending Carrie against the Brit who wants an apology for cancelling the shows, lol.

simonplay

^That was my experience, too. I just looked at her instagram. Guess the haters have gone home. Biggest thing there now is carrieslegs defending Carrie against the Brit who wants an apology for cancelling the shows, lol.

Hahaha!! That's hilarious!!