Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ACM Awards

Farawayhills

Thank you for these videos, hil - they are especially a boon for those of us who couldn't watch the show (I know it's also on the CBS website - but that is regionally restricted!)

Hil

Thank you for these videos, hil - they are especially a boon for those of us who couldn't watch the show (I know it's also on the CBS website - but that is regionally restricted!)

Anytime you need something don't be afraid to direct message me, or ask in the video thread and I'll help you out...so long as I have it. : )

Farawayhills

That's very kind of you!
From what I've heard of the show, three things that I would have liked to have seen were Brandi Carlile's performance with Dierks Bentley; Miranda's duet with George Strait; and Amanda Shires accompanying Luke Combs. If you have any of those, and it's not too much trouble, I'd be grateful for any of them

(The latter should, in theory, have been interesting as they both won Emerging Artist - Amanda at the AMA, and Luke here, I think. Also after wearing her "Mama wants to change that Nashville Sound" t-shirt at the CMAs, she deserved her moment here, lol. Unfortunately, though, I believe the announcer didn't acknowledge her, and she wasn't placed on the main stage, so she might not be seen much - if it's just Combs featured on camera, it's probably not worth bothering with that one)