Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Iheart Music Award nominees

Farawayhills

Carrie has one nomination - for Country Artist of the Year (where she's the only female artist in contention, up against Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Luke Combs, & Thomas Rhett)

I'm not sure of the details, but I think the nominations are based on the most plays on their radio network.

There is certainly a fan element in the voting for some winners - "Social voting begins on January 9th and will close on March 7th. Fans can vote via Twitter using the appropriate category and nominee hashtags, or by visiting iHeartRadio.com/awards."

However, I'm not sure if this applies to all winners, or only to some categories - "Once again, the iHeartRadio Music Awards will also celebrate the fans and give listeners the opportunity to decide who the winners are in several new and established categories."

https://www.iheart.com/content/2019...o-music-awards-see-the-full-list-of-nominees/

simonplay

She have a concert that day. Bummer. Who did her schedule for this tour?? She can't attend the Billboard award either. Lol

maddkat

Staff member
^ Billboard isn't thier fault as they have 2 days open on the dates it's been the last few years.Billnoard just up and moved it 3 weeks earlier.

simonplay

^ that's even more sad because that means that Carrie wanted to attend and now she can't. And that's the last all genre award to promote till the AMA's in October.

Hope they re schedule the Today Show concert at least.

MSCarriefan

She doesn't have a concert in March to not attend but I doubt she will because of maternity leave.
I also think the tour was planned directly around baby because of the on two months off two and then back on for two.

teesharky

Thanks Donna. I was worried I was a bad fan for not voting. Lol. I couldn’t figure it out so I gave up.