Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 SNF Opening

Zach1998

I really think that 2021 is Carrie’s year to play the Super Bowl. Her and her iconic catalog are beyond ready.

countrymusicfan15

I really think that 2021 is Carrie’s year to play the Super Bowl. Her and her iconic catalog are beyond ready.

I don’t think any artists wants to do the next Super Bowl lol will there even be a crowd?? Will something happen before then that cancels the season? It just doesn’t seem like a year anyone would want to commit to the Halftime Show

But with that being said, yes Carrie doing it would be AMAZING!!!

Zach1998

^ I'm not sure if they will have a crowd or not; maybe a limited capacity one maybe. It would still be a very good gig to get since most of her exposure wouldn't be from the crowd actually at the game, but from the millions tuning in on TV. For some reason I feel like she will eventually get the slot; I mean she's been doing the theme for so many years now and all, it's just a matter of when.

countryfan2006

Q: What has “Sunday Night Football” meant to you?
A: Being the voice of NBC’s “Sunday Night Football” for eight seasons is one of the favorite things I get to do.

Q: How long did it take to record the opening video and the spots for each week this year? When did you record all that?
A: We usually spend one day recording the song and another shooting the opening. It’s an amazing team and we always have a great time. Like everything else, this year was a little different in terms of production, but in spite of everything, they still created one of the most creative and exciting openings we’ve done.

https://www.startribune.com/carrie-...mer-jam-and-a-little-bit-of-hockey/573030891/