Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 CMAs

Michael Reid

Any chance Carrie returns to host again. The last 2 years haven’t been the greatest hosting wise. Carrie hasn’t hosted in 2 years, 2020 was Reba and Darius, 2021 was Luke Bryan. Brad is done with his tour on 10/8. Plenty of time to get together and bring both back!!!! It would be their 15th year anniversary from when they started for this years ceremony.

Michael Reid

The deadline has passed for submissions, we should start seeing FYC coming out, if not at least hearing their submissions. I have already noticed a few. Someone I follow on twitter, Christian Larson, he is a radio insider, he put out picks(winners) for this years awards

He listed Carrie for Entertainer, Saying this should be finally her year, the only threat would be Morgan Wallen due to the success of his tour.
Musical Event: If I didn’t Love you

Single and Song, he put Cody Johnson, But If I didn’t love you would be a threat for Single(Cody has stronger streams)

maddkat

Staff member
^ there were fyc ads in this weeks country aircheck weekly for
McGraw ( 2 full page ads)
McCreery
Pearce
Hayes
Dickerson
Hardy
Midland
Jackson Dean
Caitlyn Smith

and Billboard update had ads for
Hardy
Brice

Reactions: Hil

simonplay

The deadline has passed for submissions, we should start seeing FYC coming out, if not at least hearing their submissions. I have already noticed a few. Someone I follow on twitter, Christian Larson, he is a radio insider, he put out picks(winners) for this years awards

He listed Carrie for Entertainer, Saying this should be finally her year, the only threat would be Morgan Wallen due to the success of his tour.
Musical Event: If I didn’t Love you

Single and Song, he put Cody Johnson, But If I didn’t love you would be a threat for Single(Cody has stronger streams)
Lol that Larson guy is a 18 years old boy, he doesn't know more than any of us, he just search and post info because he likes to do it.. 😅 don't take him seriously.

Would love for Carrie and Brad coming back but I don't see that happening sadly. I think Carrie have tour dates around the CMA's ..

teesharky

Sadly I think mira da will win EOTY like she dud at acms. These evil voters have it set in their minds never to give this award to carrie- ever. Carrie deserves it over miranda by far but the voters cannot stand carrie sbd worship Lambert. So if a girl wins- it won’t be carrie. It makes me sick.

txacar

Sadly I think mira da will win EOTY like she dud at acms. These evil voters have it set in their minds never to give this award to carrie- ever. Carrie deserves it over miranda by far but the voters cannot stand carrie sbd worship Lambert. So if a girl wins- it won’t be carrie. It makes me sick.
Only one woman has won since 2000 and that was Taylor. Last year all but one of the nominees for EOTY were WME. Same percentage in the other categories (probably because appx. 85% of the biggest country stars are under contract to WME Nashville). If they finally allow another woman to win, I agree. It will be WME Miranda. Makes me sick for Carrie who is so deserving of that award.

rcramer

Only one woman has won since 2000 and that was Taylor. Last year all but one of the nominees for EOTY were WME. Same percentage in the other categories (probably because appx. 85% of the biggest country stars are under contract to WME Nashville). If they finally allow another woman to win, I agree. It will be WME Miranda. Makes me sick for Carrie who is so deserving of that award.
Always a WME artist. Carrie has deserved it for years….. I mean tell me one artist that can and has ever topped what she has done in the business. i mean her tours, are nothing but the most elaborate out there. She crushs every aspect of what the EOTY stands for…..

Hil

I predict Female Vocalist, Entertainer and Album OTY noms....
I don't think she'll get a nom, if she does, she'll get FV. Let me be clear in saying she SHOULD get a couple of noms, but I think EOTY noms will be some of the guys that toured stadiums this year and Miranda. Carrie should be nominated here, but I doubt it. Maybe next year after her tour. They better give her FV.

Last edited:

Smokyiiis

What is the qualification period? Is any of MS still eligible? If it's the new album D & R I think the only one that gives me hope is FV cause I'm in the group that doesn't think they will ever give her the well deserved EOTY award. She's surpassed that though. She makes those who win it these days look like clowns.

Reactions: Hil

Smokyiiis

I forgot about IIDLY too but let me say that if they get the nom for that I doubt the members will let it win in spite of its records broken. I think these members have signed off. I’m disgusted by what they’ve done the last several years….especially considering the fact I feel like Carrie did more than anyone during the COVID years with not one but two albums and the beautiful Opry performances

maddkat

Staff member
I forgot about IIDLY too but let me say that if they get the nom for that I doubt the members will let it win in spite of its records broken. I think these members have signed off. I’m disgusted by what they’ve done the last several years….especially considering the fact I feel like Carrie did more than anyone during the COVID years with not one but two albums and the beautiful Opry performances
I would agree. My bet is they'll reward Never Wanted to be that Girl.