Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 CMAs

JennyD

Tied with 3 noms with Miranda. Album noms don’t make much sense. But I see now why D&R didn’t make it in, since 3 other female albums did, and it would of been 4 female albums going for Album. I don’t understand the love for Lainey, most nominated with 6. Is she with WME???
Just heard on the radio Miranda has 4 noms. Guess she got 2 for album as producer. I don’t understand Humble Quest in album over D&R. Anyway I expect Combs to win album, unfortunately.

AdamJ

Congrats to Carrie on her 3 noms. Frankly, I will be surprised if she wins anything. Female vocalist--is just that---female vocalist. Carrie is THE female vocalist of Country in my lifetime. No one comes close to her at all. However, I feel that she will not get the win. I have not watched the show since Carrie, Reba and Dolly hosted---and I will skip it again this year.

Momin

No hate for Carrie (of course!) but I don't get the EOTY nom. It feels forced at this point because they didn't give it to her when she truly deserved it. Now it's almost insulting haha. I'd much rather they nominate her after the D&R tour.

tgbrinker

Wallen's winning Entertainer probably, right?

Huge sales, shows, etc. Plus, I can imagine the folks upset about his 'cancellation' and ban from the awards cycle last year will immediately and enthusiastically check his box.

FanSince04

I like Wallen but if he wins I’ll laugh… it’ll be just to begin a controversy 😂

Carrie has done plenty to win.

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
^^ I'm betting on Lambert. They want her to win that so bad they've been nominating her since she was an opening act. They are ate up with her.

adam1995

Love Lainey too. She has some well deserved attention, and I'd love to see her win a couple, especially new artist.

simonplay

I'm sure Combs is winning, the campaign he is doing it's just 🤮

Lowering or maintaing the ticket prices so "every people can go to his shows" 🙄
Refunding the concert goers in one show because "he was sick" even if did play the show
Giving money to fans on stage
And more...

The voters will think he is a saint, humble, unique! And hey isn't he the biggest country star in the world right now? 🤣

Zach1998

I do not get why so many on here get so catty against the other females in the genre.

So much talent among them. We can still build Carrie up without tearing the others down.

Especially Miranda considering the love/respect/friendship they have for each other.

CU4ever

Carly absolutely would deserve it. She had an incredible year. Not sold on Miranda winning, could see Combs taking it.
Not saying Carly deserves it or not, just saying she’s now the one they like to nominate for everything. Unfortunate as when Carrie had incredible year after incredible year, she never won. But really, she didn’t have a year to write home about

yes, combs is possible too

CU4ever

I do not get why so many on here get so catty against the other females in the genre.

So much talent among them. We can still build Carrie up without tearing the others down.

Especially Miranda considering the love/respect/friendship they have for each other.
I can’t speak for everyone, but I’d like to think most people here (at least myself) have nothing against the individual ladies (I even said myself how I liked Miranda today) and are just upset at the voters (rather than the women) for not giving Carrie the same love that the others get. This is why WME was being mentioned today. It’s not that people are upset at Miranda , but upset with voters / voting politics . I mean, people here just as regularly tear down the likes of combs, wallen, etc. so I would like to say it’s not a gender thing, but this is all just my hope.

rcramer

I can’t speak for everyone, but I’d like to think most people here (at least myself) have nothing against the individual ladies (I even said myself how I liked Miranda today) and are just upset at the voters (rather than the women) for not giving Carrie the same love that the others get. This is why WME was being mentioned today. It’s not that people are upset at Miranda , but upset with voters / voting politics . I mean, people here just as regularly tear down the likes of combs, wallen, etc. so I would like to say it’s not a gender thing, but this is all just my hope.
Agree…. It’s nothing against Miranda. It’s WME……

FanSince04

I'm sure Combs is winning, the campaign he is doing it's just 🤮

Lowering or maintaing the ticket prices so "every people can go to his shows" 🙄
Refunding the concert goers in one show because "he was sick" even if did play the show
Giving money to fans on stage
And more...

The voters will think he is a saint, humble, unique! And hey isn't he the biggest country star in the world right now? 🤣
Carrie refunded her fans during a concert around the time of the Play On era.

liz278

My prediction: Combs will win again. If not him Wallen. Because they both think they are the biggest stars in country music!

I think it will be in this order:
Combs
Wallen
Lambert
Stapleton
Carrie

And I don't think she will win FV. I am not sure on the ME or not. It was one of the biggest songs of the year.

simonplay

Carrie refunded her fans during a concert around the time of the Play On era.
And? You are missing the point here..

Carrie didn't play the show, that's why she refunded her fans, it was more a rescheduling.

Combs play the show while sick, and refunded for no (real) reason.. he is trying too hard 🤣

PRGuy79

Congrats to Carrie on her noms! I am pleased to see her back in Female Vocalist category where she belongs!

I hope that the current drama surrounding Jason Aldean doesn't tank their chances with Musical Event.