Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Carrie Underwood Twitter Chat

gaycarebear

So, I've been thinking about this for a while now, ever since I started doing Twitter chats. I'm not sure if you guys do these or not or know about them. They are simply chats with a hashtag # at specific times to chat about a particular topic. I went through the master list and noticed a few artist related ones.

I want to start one dedicated to Carrie. I was just curious if other people would want to do Carrie chat with the hashtag: #cuchat

Let me knowwwww cause I really want this to happen. Even though Carrie doesn't have a twitter, I think as fans, this would be a great way to help our girl out :)

undrwood9098

I will! I make sure I put a hashtag in front of "Carrie Underwood" whenever I mention her (which is always).

I'll help out!
In other news, FOLLOW ME! @undrwood9098 :D

Claire2004

My sister created a twitter account for me, but I haven't found the time to learn the twitter stuff lol.

carebear4eva

#TeamCarrie, and #CarrieUnderwood are already heavily used. I don't recommend starting one more, it's only gonna split the search results.

And follow me! @aayush_raj and @carebear4eva

Thanx :)

gaycarebear

#TeamCarrie, and #CarrieUnderwood are already heavily used. I don't recommend starting one more, it's only gonna split the search results.

And follow me! @aayush_raj and @carebear4eva

Thanx :)

Oh, when's the chat? lol

And I think I'm following you now haha

carebear4eva

Oh, no, these aren't used for a specific chat time. Most everything Carrie related is tagged in either one of these searches. I changed my mind, I think starting a CU chat is a good idea!

And cool. What's your twitter? Imma follow you :)

I feel like a stalker. I'm gonna follow you now, gaycarebear.
(8) I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you vote Carrie EoTY (8)

gaycarebear

Oh, no, these aren't used for a specific chat time. Most everything Carrie related is tagged in either one of these searches. I changed my mind, I think starting a CU chat is a good idea!

And cool. What's your twitter? Imma follow you :)

I feel like a stalker. I'm gonna follow you now, gaycarebear.
(8) I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you vote Carrie EoTY (8)

LOL awesome gaga reference there (hopefully it was meant that way and I'm not delusional) and my twitter is jlscott13 :)

gaycarebear

And yay on a #CUchat lol Maybe if we can be big enough, we can get it listed on the master sheet of all twitter chats :) hehe