Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ABC's Nashville Show

supercarriefan

^^According to Hillary Lindsey's FB page you can now download it from iTune for free

I wonder if it is up on the Canadian iTunes. In the past, we haven't been able to access the pilot episodes of somes show that way because it is a US store only thing.
I'll have to check later.
Even if I can't watch it prior to airing on TV, I only will have to wait a few more days anyway.

Schrodinger

^ Well you can always watch hockey while you wait...uh no can't do that either. I know, curling! Is it curling season yet? I have a friend who's a skip on a team in Vancouver. Loves curling jokes... almost as much as Newfie jokes.

teesharky

Question for Canadians: Mike tweeted it is Canadian Thanksgiving today. Do you guys eat turkey and what not, like we do? Or is it celebrated differently? Thanx.

supercarriefan

Question for Canadians: Mike tweeted it is Canadian Thanksgiving today. Do you guys eat turkey and what not, like we do? Or is it celebrated differently? Thanx.

Yes, Tee, we eat turkey lol. Some people eat ham as well. We also eat stuffing, potatoes, veggies, pumpkin pie, etc. It's just like your Thanksgiving but in a different month, and without the Macy's Day Parade and Black Friday lol.

Anyway, I really like the new song from Nashville. I hope the rest of the music for the show is good as well.

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Ok, I am starting to believe that Juliet is not based on Taylor. It more that she trapped by the label into a Taylor type image while she is interested in being taken seriously as an artist.

thunder92

Ok, I am starting to believe that Juliet is not based on Taylor. It more that she trapped by the label into a Taylor type image while she is interested in being taken seriously as an artist.

Yep, thats what Im getting too. Although she is taking a bad approach to get there.

Good Show so far.

gaycarebear

How do we know that's not happening behind-the-scenes? Especially when Taylor performs a song like "Ronan" (that's seriously one of the best songs she's ever written), it makes you wonder...Taylor could very well be "trapped" by the label to make $$$.

gaycarebear

'Nashville' Nibbles on Country Songs Chart

Two Big Machine-issued songs from the well-received new ABC series "Nashville" appear on Country Songs, led by Sam Palladio & Clare Bowen's Hot Shot Debut at No. 29 with "If I Didn't Know Better."

The actors portray Bluebird Café bartender Gunnar and waitress Scarlett on the show, which premiered October 10. Although the lion's share of the song's chart points are gleaned from 31,000 digital downloads-good for a No. 11 start on Country Digital Songs-Nielsen BDS registered just one radio play during the tracking week, which aired during afternoon drive October 16 at country-formatted WWYZ Hartford, Conn.

As a reminder, the BDS tracking week for the newly-revised Country Songs formula is always a Wednesday through Tuesday cycle. Concurrently, Hayden Panettiere bows at No. 43 with "Love Like Mine," which sells 11,000 and starts at No. 34 on Country Digital Songs. Panettiere plays singer Juliette Barnes on the musical drama. The first official country radio single from the "Nashville" cache is Panettiere's "Telescope," which she premiered on the October 17 episode. That track will likely be visible on next week's charts.

'Nashville' Nibbles on Country Songs Chart, Tim McGraw Reaches Milestone - The 615 | Billboard

PLUS, the ratings for last night plummeted 28% from the premiere from a 2.8 rating to 2.0. Not good, but perhaps it'll now stabilize out:
TV Ratings Wednesday: ‘Suburgatory’ Premiere Solid, ‘Nashville’ & ‘Chicago Fire’ Sink, ‘Arrow’ & ‘Supernatural’ Steady - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

maddkat

Staff member
^ the ratings decline doesn't surprise me. I've watched it twice .I won't watch a third time.
There is nothing at all compelling about the show and I do not care for the leading ladies...those accents.Ugh

However I do like Eric Close so I wish the show well for his sake.

bs63093

I can tell im gonna love this show lol, hope they play carries song, i mean they did play mirandas in a scene lol and i did anybody else hear Tara Simmons mentioning that she couldve been the next Kelly or carrie underwood after being eliminated?