Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACMs '11 Audio/Video (4-3-11) here!

blitzer50

I would've posted these last night, but I couldn't access this site (apparently it crashed from what I just read, not really surprised with that many people on lol). I'll start uploading the 1080i HD version soon (it'll take a few hours). I also saw during the broadcast a different "Soul Surfer" preview and an Olay ad that may or may not be new. I'll go through my caps and look for them, and they'll probably be posted in a separate thread.

"Undo It"/"Walk This Way" with Steven Tyler
HQ Wmv - 172 MBs
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
1080i HD MPEG-2 - 868 MBs
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DI2VCNLB
HQ Mp3
Carrie Underwood_Steven Tyler_ACMs '11 Medley_4-3-11_blitzer50.mp3

Carrie Crying After Darius Rucker's Performance
HQ Wmv
http://www.mediafire.com/?bsp6u83bmidrxco
1080i HD MPEG-2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ECOZ9BS

Last edited:

abbeyjones18

It was really crazy last night! Thanks as always! You do a wonderful job!!! I believe that the Soul Surfer ad wasn't new, and I think that the Olay ad was kind of new...it's the one that I have been seeing for the past week or so. :)

abbeyjones18

Oh yeah, there was also the ad for the new video game that features Cowboy Casanova. The ad was kind of quick, and it seemed as though that some people missed it. Just thought that I would mention it. :)

maddkat

Staff member
thanks Richard

any chance of getting that quick shot of Carrie crying after Darius' performance?

whatcaniisay

can't wait for the HD version and also if you could get the new OLAY ad and soul surfer commercial please? thanks
any chance of getting that quick shot of Carrie crying after Darius' performance as well? :confused:

The Nanook

Any estimates when the HD version might be up? I've been refreshing every once in a while for the past five minutes :)

blitzer50

1080i HD version is up. About the Carrie crying shot, I don't remember it specifically (probably because I was watching two or three things at once lol), but I'll have a look in a bit.

The Nanook

1080i HD version is up. About the Carrie crying shot, I don't remember it specifically (probably because I was watching two or three things at once lol), but I'll have a look in a bit.
Thanks! Is the whole process of recording and uploading performance videos a long and difficult task? I only ask cause I kinda want a video of the Sugarland performance of Tonight. Or if there was somewhere you could direct me to find a link to it, that would be equally great.

blitzer50

Thanks! Is the whole process of recording and uploading performance videos a long and difficult task? I only ask cause I kinda want a video of the Sugarland performance of Tonight. Or if there was somewhere you could direct me to find a link to it, that would be equally great.
At times yes, particularly when recording big chunks, having to wait through the transcoding process before editing, and uploading big files. All of which apply here lol. Maybe you can check Sugarland fan sites or celebrity boards.

I've just posted the Carrie crying clip, I hope that was what you guys were asking for.