Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Admins/Super Moderators/Moderators

Jae

Is there somewhere on this site that shows who these people are so that you can easily contact them? I looked around but didn't see anything.

Thanks!

carrieguy2

if you go to "quick links" at the top of the page there is a drop down menu and you can click on "view forum leaders."

Jae

Thank you, Robinannhunt. I'm more than a little surprised that not a single moderator nor administrator responded -- especially given the topic of my post.

robinannhunt

Not all moderators are on the site at one time and some have a very narrow scope. Dazed and confused forum isn't one that is check often. Most of the help comes from others.

cassie2

Staff member
Sorry, I missed your post. Had a family emergency and I have not been on as often. Is there something I could do for you?

Jae

Cassie, I had wanted to send a bulk PM to the mods of this site so I wanted to know who they were/are.

Thanks for chiming in, I appreciate it.