Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alan Jackson Signs With EMI Nashville

Cps235

Alan Jackson Signs With EMI Nashville:
AlanDungan.jpg
Alan Jackson
and Capitol/Nashville President/CEO Mike Dungan are together again in a joint venture between Jackson's ACR (Alan's Country Records) and EMI Nashville, which will release and market Jackson's new music. The signing reunites Jackson with Dungan, who served as GM of Arista/Nashville for much of Jackson's career. Jackson left Arista in January after 22 years with the label. Capitol launched EMI Nashville one year ago. Jackson will be recording new music soon.
"Mike Dungan and I go way back," Jackson says. "He was right there during my early days at Arista, and it’s going to be great to work with him and his team there at Capitol. I’m happy to be joining the hottest label in Nashville."
Dungan adds, "Everyone here at Capitol/EMI is beyond thrilled to represent Alan Jackson. A true American original, a future Hall of Famer, and an artist whose work to date is not only commercially successful, but is of historical cultural significance. We are honored, and we are jacked!"

Source: Country Aircheck